My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 8 February 2010

Olesya ~ belosnezhka@innetbox.net = Criminal

Hi, Kok

This morning I woke up with a nice feeling of happiness, I could not
understand the source of it at first but then I remembered, I saw you
in my dream. We were looking into each other`s eyes and smiling, I was
trying to tell you something but in wain so I woke up and felt that I
will surely have a letter from you today and I am glad to know that my
feeling was not empty....

I feel you are truly sweet, nice and tender man, I am longing to be
with you all the time and i belive that things are possible for us to
be this way....

To tell you the truth, I was waiting for your reply and I still want
to tell you so much about myself, my life, because I really want us to
become closer. I believe our life is too short to spend it for sadness
instead of enjoying it. I believe even small things can make you feel
happy. Some people think that the happiness is in money or in power,
but I find a lot of pleasure in communication with my friends, having
a family dinner, when we gather all together, for me happiness is in
walking to the forest, it is in drinking a coffee in a little cozy
cafe. Do you think so as well?

I imagine how great it would be to live together, to wake up, to have
a breakfasts together (by the way what do you eat in the morning?) and
to care about each other...Many times in my dreams I imagine it, but
now I want to realize all of them in reality. I feel that I'm ready
for serious relations and I don't want to stay with my son and family
only any more, but I want to share my life with my beloved man. I used
a chance in the Internet to find my soul mate and have met you, my
darling. And now, thinking of you, I don't feel loneliness any more.
Yes, we're still separated with distance and language barrier, but I
forget about it, when I see a letter from you, when I read your sweet
words.... This moment I feel us close. I just feel sorry that a letter
can't express your warmness and scent. By the way, dear, what is you
favorite woman perfume? Maybe I'll be able to find it here and to get
to know your scent in such a way :-)) Maybe one day we'll meet in real
life and our hearts will be beating close and as one! Oh, my letter is
pretty big again, but I like to be with you, my dear, at least in our
letters :-) I give you a lot of sweet kisses and I will be waiting for
your reply very impatiently!
Your,
Olesya

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment