My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 3 February 2011

kateadeolawilson@yahoo.com = Scam

hello,how are you doing..
my name is KATE WILSON am looking for real love. i am new on this online dating so am here for a serious relationship that will last forver.with no lies or drama.i want some one who wants a serious love and who knows what he wanted out of life,i want a man who knows how to make a woman happy.honest,serious about this love search,lovely,passionate and caring.i want a man who can make me happy just the way i will make him happy too,i would like to get along with u to see where it will leads to,who knows u might be the right man for me i do hope to read from u soon and u can get back to me on my private address...kateadeolawilson@yahoo.com or IM me on Katewilson
K.a.t.e.a.d.e.o.l.a.w.i..l.s.o.n..a.t..y.a.h.o.o.c.o.m.

Kateadeolawilson
(at)
(y.a.h.o.o)
d.o.t
c.o.m

hope to read from u soon
KATE



http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment