My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 11 February 2010

Julia ~ julia.juliababy@gmail.com = Criminal

Hello Kok. Nice to get mail from you!

Thanks for your mail. It has helped me to learn better you and your
way of life.What do you think about my photo in the last message? If
you like it, I can send you another photos.

Kok I have so many questions for you. You can tell me about any
subject. You will be sure that you have a good friend, who can listen
you and understand you and try to help you. How much time do you
search of pair? Why do you search in a Internet instead in life? What
are for you the most important values and objectives in life? I think
you attentivly read my profile and saw that i want to find serious
relations with man. He must be honour, clever, careful, attentive,
loving, gentle, considerable, that I always knew, that I can rely on
him in any situation. I think will be interesting for you to learn
more about my character. I think that I'm very romantic woman. I like
to communicate with people, I like good humor. I very much appreciate
such qualities in the people, as a fidelity and honesty. I belive in
real love and I think that it's very important in live. I'm very
jealous woman. I love when me present compliments and I'm ready to
listen it indefinitely. For me very important that around of me were
cleanliness and order. I often am engaged cleaning. Also I like
cooking, espessialy some tasty dishes. I like romantic relations
between man and woman, but probably all women dreaming about it. As it
is fine to sit on coast and to meet a dawn with the beloved when the
first beams of the sun to run on water, and the head lays on a
shoulder beloved, and he tenderly touches hair and whispers in gentle
words ear. But usually all relations very quickly come to an end. I
have no intention to waste time on such acquaintances. I'm not met yet
man, which I would decide to give back myself and my life. But I want
to find him. I think that is my dream number one now. I think that for
woman general in live not money or career. General for woman is have
strong family and love man beside for care of him. Can you tell me
about your dreams? What woman you dream to meet? I'm sorry, that I ask
you about so a frank thing, you see we are familiar only couple of
days. But it's very interesting and important for me. I shortly have
written the sights on life, if you want to know something else will be
free for asking. I'll wait your letters.


Sincerely Yours, Julia

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment