My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 26 February 2010

Katya ~ katusha@souyze.com = Scam

Hello, dear friend Phukwit!

I am glad to see that you made a decision to know me better. I need
your help to know you better, your thoughts and your behavior in a
usual life))I have nothing to hide from you so you can ask me anything
you want. I promise to be an open book for you. I want to get the same
from you!)

Where are your photos?)) I hoped you to guess that I would wait for
your photos, too! It is not fair!))I am so curious about the place
where you live in details. I didn't like my teacher of the
geography))) So please, tell me about your country and people there.

Ok, I will tell you about myself like my friends see me))It is funny!
They call me Red'ka. In English it is a radish))The roots of this
nickname goes from my surname)) My friends got used that I am always
ready to come for a help or to listen to them or to give an advise. I
am very just and honest, so they usually trust my opinion. It is very
easy to delight me with such things as children, animals, tasty food
and flowers)) You see, I am like all women))) I always have a lot of
ideas for spending time with a pleasure. How do you usually spend time
with your friends? You should know that I don't smoke or drink
alcohol. And please, don't think that I am a party girl. I just like
to laugh and to be active!))I live like a usual woman of an age of 26
(one lack of coincidence is I have never been married and don't have
children)) I work as a baby sitter half of a day. The biggest
happiness for me is to see when a child is laughing. And I have a
second job as a waitress in our local cafe. I don't like this job at
all, but it brings me money which I need to care about my
grandparents. I live together with them in city called Sedovo,
Ukraine. It is a small city at the seaside of the Azov sea.

If you saw me in your dreams and my life story still has some mystery
for you, so ask me everything you want to know. I am intrigued about
you...))I am waiting for your reply!

With the best wishes, Katya

No comments:

Post a Comment