My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 13 February 2010

Maria ~ marka1977@bk.ru = Criminal

Hi Charlie!
First of all I want to tell, that is glad to receive the answer.
As you now have affairs that was the newcomer for this time, how there
are affairs on work?
I today have woken up with joyful mood, in the street excellent
weather, which adds light paints in my mood though I and like a rain,
as that on soul becomes quiet and pleasant. I would like to hear about
your friends, tTell on what your friendship, whether true they,
therefore as the person, which is based it is true can to refer to as
the friend. As to female friendship, speak, that she does not happen,
I do not know, can so it and is, but at me is unique girlfriend
Ksjusha who is checked up in a trouble, I to it trust also she to me
too. At us was not quarrels because of guys, there was no what that of
mercenary ideas. She completely understands me and it is mutual. And
you understand me... I it to that on what or distances there were no
people, all of them equally can understand each other if them ideas
are similar. here I for example, going in the Internet of cafe and
corresponding with you, think that you will understand me. the
distance has no value meaning that if to want to communicate with the
person it is possible to overcome any barrier, especially when there
is such service, assisting to speak between people on distances. Now I
shall visit quite often this place, therefore as I communicate through
him with you and it is very pleasant for me to do it. Who to me has
told about cafe, it was made by my mum. She has told, that it is
possible to find the worthy person through here such service, much
more adequately, than in our city. I all over again was not solved,
thought, that at me it will turn out and without any Internet, whether
there are not enough men in city live, well and then was somehow
solved, has gone to this cafe and here now I correspond with you. And
it is pleasant to me much more, it any new sensation which at me
earlier never was, when in the evening, lie down to sleep you think,
and whether the letter has reached, and whether the answer will come
tomorrow, and whether I have interested it well I hope you understand.
if something would not be pleasant to me from this all I did not begin
to correspond with you and would tell to you it first of all therefore
as I the frank person and I am not able to lie though and through the
letter when it is possible to hide some nuances, it will be better to
me to tell the truth, on how many bitter she would not seem, to lie to
you it first of all to lie to itself, I hope you you understand why it
so. If I want to develop what that the further attitudes they first of
all should be based on the truth, on revelation, on trust and on
similar things is not that so?

Here on such intonation I more likely also shall stop and with
impatience I shall wait for your answer.

Sincerely yours Maria mailto:marka1977@bk.ru

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment