My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Nadya ~ nadejdarud@mail.ru = Criminal

Hello Charles. Thanks for the letter. You like me. It is not a lot of about itself.

I-the thoughtful person also I search for " a native soul " .My the future husband will find in my person not only the fine wife, but also the present partner. I know, that I want from a life and I am able to separate precisely the main thing from minor, alongside with it radiating that internal calmness which surprises and admires many people.
About such woman as I, men can dream only! I - gentle, tender, possessing huge heart and wide Russian soul to which devoted the ideas and feelings the greatest world famous poets and prose writers. Mine the man will feel to the full this feature.
" My house - my fortress " is an expression as well as possible approaches me. I the person, adhering traditions, Other women pending a miracle sit at home and patiently wait, while the happiness itself will not be knocked at their door. I definitely do not concern to this category! I know, that I want, and if I have laid down for myself the aim it is simple so I shall not be receded from it. I wait from you for a fast reply. Nadya

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment