My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 12 February 2010

Natalya ~ Luchik727@yandex.ru = Criminal

Hi,KOK It was pleasant to me to receive your answer to my letter,
this implies, that I am valid to you is interesting also you want,
that we should have learned about each other more more.
You have not sent a picture yourselves, please do it.
I shall wait a picture you.
As between us there are a lot of miles and we have no an opportunity
of visual contact our correspondence to become twice more
interestingly. It is a pity, that I do not have computer of a house
and consequently in free from job time, I am compelled to visit
Internet - cafe. As I know English language at a level of the school
program, I am compelled to use the program the interpreter. Beforehand
I ask to excuse me, if the mistakes will be admitted. I hope, that,
despite of it you understand me.
Whether it is very interesting to me to learn you know Russian? How
you concern to Russian culture? Whether you are familiar with Russian
classics? My liked Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov. Especially to me
to like his novel " Master and Margarita ", as in him all sincerity of
feelings and true force of love is reflected. Me also to like the
foreign literature . I very much would like to learn about you more
more, your interests and yours hobby. KOK I wait from you the new
letter and your new pictures. But I want to ask you, that you sent
your pictures in the small size, because you know that I write you
from Internet - cafe and I have no superfluous time to spend in
Internet - cafe.
I shall wait very much your answer I hope that our acquaintance will proceed
Natalya

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment