My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 25 February 2010

Scams Friday

Good day please don,t be surprise to received this email from me at this
time.My name is Mr Brown Luis I work under the America Red Cross Society and
attached to U.N we get your email address from the UNITED NATION office here
in New York about all your Consignments and Funds in many of the Banks that
are pending in Africa Mostly Ghana give us all information's.

(1).YOUR FULL NAME
(2). PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
(3). ADDRESS
(4). YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
(5). A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY ATTACHED TO E-MAIL

As an America Red Cross Official working in U.N office here in New York i
have been Appointed to Represent U.N by U.N Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
to travel to Africa by Monday with A Cargo Airplane belonging to United
Nations to hold a meeting with all the African Presidents and head of
States.

As i am writing you now i will be leaving New York City By Monday and please
we are here to assist you, and if you know your Consignments is in any
Country in Africa please write back to me with full information to recover
them for you,because as the Cargo Plane will land Africa all Consignments
belonging to all foreign beneficiaries will be loaded inside the Cargo
Plane.

The Africa Heads of States has been Notified by the United Nation Upon my
going there to Africa, When we the real Office of United Nation tried to
assist you in any way you will turn back still calling even us scam, because
i think i can blame you due to how you have been scam and lost all your
Consignments to General Ministers and Others officer in Africa and we have
to go everywhere to recover all your Consignments out.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH
ANY OTHER PERSON OR OFFICE.THIS IS TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN FINALIZING THE
RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS .AS SOON AS YOU REPLY TO THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR
FURTHER DIRECTION IN THIS REGARDS AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM
THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

You can call me and i will be flying out from New York Tomorrow and i will
Appreciate if you Comply with us The America Red Cross Society and U.N is
your friend too we owned it together thanks for you Co- operation.

Brown Luis

United Nation Appointed
Consignments Release Supervisor
Tel: (+1) 917-675-3164
Email: redcrossusa@usa.com

N.B You are free to call me for any verification and Confirm if this massage
came from Brown Luis of the Red Cross Society under UNITED NATIONS kindly
call as soon you receive this email.

Dear Beloved,

How is everything generally hope is fine, forgive my indignation if this
message come to you as a surprise and offend your personality for contacting
you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

Please give me your ear and assist me because I see you as honest person and
God fearing. After series of prayers/fasting for God direction to follow, I
know this might be a surprise to you but I got your email through internet
data search. I was divinely inspired to pick you among others during my
search.

I which to introduce my self to you My name is James Bruno Jr 18years old,
the only child of Professor James Bruno Michael Nationality Of Haiti during
the recent Earthquake devastates in Haiti. So many people died including my
father and mother after the largest earthquake ever recorded in the area
Haiti Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2010. The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of
7.0 and was centered about 10 miles (15 kilometers) west of Port-au-Prince,i
was not in Haiti that day, I was in my school.

My Late Father was a Diamond and Gold Importer and Exporter. I came to know
that when my late father was alive he deposit the sum of US$ 25,000,000.00
(Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) with one finance/security
company in Ghana because my father wanted to open a gold investment factory
in Ghana and after his death this funds have being packaged as a
consignment.

I was called by the finance/security to let me know about the money
deposited by my late father which my telephone number and name was there as
the next of kin, I have contacted the security company to find out from the
managing director himself who confirm to me that my late father deposited
this money with the company, but my father sign a contract bond with the
company. In case of his death as the next of kin I should come up with a
older hand more than the age of 30years and above whom will stand as a
beneficiary before this money can be release. As I am writing you now there
are tears in my eyes for my late parents, may thier souls rest in perfect
peace Amen.

Right now am having problem with one of my wicked uncle who wants me dead
because I told him of the consignment in the company, right now my uncle
want me death so that after killing me he can claim the funds US$
25,000,000.00 Twenty Five Million United States Dollars just because I am
the only child of my late parents, right now I am out of Haiti for security
reasons and also to negotiate with the finance/security and I have being
asked to come with a foreign beneficiary, right now am in Republic of Ghana.
That's why I am seeking for a foreign beneficiary assistance to help me
transfer the consignment out of Africa to his country so that you can also
help me invest part of the money in good business over there in your
country, and also buy me a house to stay because I will never like to go
back to Haiti again because of my wicked Uncle, so please after reading my
message find it in your heart to assist Innocent child like me.

Mistrust is like an axe on the tree of partnership but since only God could
ordain trust, I will be very grateful to Him to build up such a relationship
with you in accordance to his will. I promise you with all sincerity and a
heart full of thankfulness to God that I shall give you all true love and
respect and I would be grateful to God the almighty if you will be kind,
understanding and trustworthy enough to help get a better life. I also
promise to give you 20% of the total fund and 15% per-annum in the
investment as your benefit of assisting me a young refugee and a fatherless
child attains a better life. Please reply to my email:
Jamesbruno01@yahoo.com

Yours Sincere,
James Bruno Jnr.

Attn:Fund Benficiary

This is to notify you that, After proper investigation from Mr: Andrew Addo, of UNITED NATION (UNGA) ECO BANK has been permitted to release your Electronic Visa Card payment of $200,000.00 us dollars to you for compensation as a victim to the scam activities in Africa.

For your information the money has been generated into the Electronic Visa ATM Card and it has been clarified to release to you without delay.

So kindly send your information across to enable ECO BANK send your card to you through DHL or EMS to be delivered to you at your doorstep.

United nations 1
Please Send This Information To ECO BANK,
Your FUll Name
Your House address
Your Direct mobile phone number
Bank Contact Email: ecobankghana.gh@accountant.com

Thank
Mr.Andrew Addo
United Nation

Dear friend,

I am Abudu Kabiru, manager auditing and accounting department Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to collaborate with me in this transaction because it is not easy for me to handle this transaction alone as the next of kin to the deceased customer MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER who died along with his family in a plane crash July 31sth 2000 and left no one to claim his deposit with Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso, West Africa .

Let me solicit for your confidence and trust in this transaction as it is legal , i have taken all necessary arrangement here before contacting you in order to ensure that this funds is successfully claim and move to you from Burkina Faso without implications, so i implore you to comply with me to enable us mutually undertake this prospects .

The total amount deposited by our late customer is Ten million five hundred thousand United state dollars ($10.5 million USD) and we shall share the funds in a mutual understanding of 40 % for you while 60% will be for me, my 60% will remain in your bank account pending on my arrival in your country and I shall invest with my own share in your country as soon as the fund is transferred into your bank account. I assure you that there is no risk involved in this transaction and also all the deceased customer information are with me to back up your claim. Now upon your request i shall send to you the bank text of application which you shall fill and forward to our bank.

You should contact me immidiately as soon as you receive this
message

Thanks for your co-operation.
Your sincerely
MR ABUDU KABIRU

No comments:

Post a Comment