My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 22 February 2010

Tatyana ~ solopila@yahoo.com = Criminal

Hello! I must ask you, do you expect new acquaintances on the Internet? ... What would you like me to ask ?!.... I'll tell you how I found your email !.... I recommend, one friend of mine refer to the marriage agency in our city. They sell the email addresses for women who want to find their love abroad. I wanted to taste it. I hope you are not surprised or am I wrong?))) .... Nevertheless, continued his story). I was given 10 addresses to write to different men. I just acted))) I do not know who will answer first))) ..... Maybe you?? ))))). In any case, I would be pleased to get an answer! I am attaching to this letter a photograph. If I am sympathetic to you and you want to continue our acquaintance, answer me! I would expect someone to answer me first, so it is with him, try to find out each other more;)! Waiting. Tatyana!


I am waiting for your response!

No comments:

Post a Comment