My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 8 February 2010

Yana ~ forme@myatlantida.com = Criminal

Hello,my dear!

I have just received your letter, and it again warmth my heart.
How was your working day?What were you doing?
I'm very happy that I have found a man who really understands me.
It is so wonderful when you have a person with whom you can be as you are.
And I can't really understand how I was all this time without you and how could
it be that we haven't met before.
Yesterday evening my friends called me and invited to go with them to the theatre,
and I agreed . It was a perfect play by Molier "Tartuyf".I liked it very much!!!But it would
be more better if you were near me,and we were holding our hands together.
If to speak about my hobbies I'm found of music in all it's manifestations.
Also I like to cook very much and I think that I do it very well, and on each holiday my
friends ask me to cook something special for them. I want some day to cook something
for you, I think you'll like it.
Once my mother said me that the person who will marry me will be the happiest man
in the world:)My mammy wants me to have a good and happy family, but I think it is too hard to
find right person today. In our country you could hardly find a person who will take care of you.
A lot of men are very rude here but I was said that men in your
country are much differ from those who are in my country. I see that you are a very good person
and i don't want to lose relationship with you, I really want to believe that you want the same.
You are very kind and honest man. Your letters are so warm and kind. Now I understand that you are the man
whom I were searching for...

Kiss you,
Your Yana.

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment