My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 8 April 2010

Todays E-Mail Scams

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Abuja.

Attention:Sir/Madam

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US and Malaysian citizens, Etc. The countries of Nigeria, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso and Ghana have recompensed you following the meeting held with the four countries' Government and various countries' high commission for the fraudulent activities carried out by the four countries' Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). Compensation has been issued out in Certified Bank Drafts to all the affected victims and has been already been in distribution to all the bearers. Your draft was among those that were reported undelivered as at on Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your draft immediately.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 184 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of $2,500,000.00 USD each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria and Ghana Couriers was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your Draft on Friday.

You are assured of the safety of your draft and availability. Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Get back to me immediately with your correct full details (Full Name, Contact Address And Reachable Telephone Number) to check if the delivery date suits you.

Yours in Service,
Mr John Simmons



Bench Group of Companies
50 Craven Park, Harlesden London.
NW10 United Kingdom,
(benchgroup_online@att.net)
(www.bench.co.uk)

Att: Candidate,

BENCH GROUP is a merchandising company .We are one of the fastest Growing Designing Company based in UNITED KINGDOM.

We design and produce Adult, kids and Corporate Wares. At BENCH GROUP we specialize in exporting quality product s at relatively low prices. But due to our ever-increasing customer base in US/Canada and Europe, we at BENCH GROUP are searching for representatives to assist us in establishing a medium to connect to our costumers more efficiently In US/Canada Region a nd Europe BECNH GROUP evolved from a $1,000 investment into a $20+ billion Technology services industry leader. The people of BENCH GROUP deserve the Credit.

Vice Chairman Jeff Bench said BENCH GROUP has always been just Ordinary people who came here and achieved more than they ever thought Possible because of the opportunity and support they found

JOB TASKS
If you choose to join BENCH GROUP as a representative, your basic task will consi st of checking emails, processing orders and receiving payments from our customers on behalf of BENCH GROUP though basically payments are often made out on Certified Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Electronics Transfer, Travelers Check and Money Orders < BR> MAIN REQUIREMENT

*18 years or older
*Legally capable
*Responsible
*Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
*With PC knowledge
*E-mail and internet experience (minimal) *what we need is a proof of seriousness.

WHAT YOU EAR N

Note: that for every transaction processed, you will receive 10% of the Total amount.
BENCH GROUP price range starts at $902.45. At 10% you are guaranteed a minimum of $90+ per order. We guarantee that you can start making money as early as in 2 weeks, and you don't need to invest your Money, just your spare time to process orders via email Please email the following information below to, benchgroup_online@att.net In order for us to fac ilitate the conclusion of this proposal if accepted

AGENT'S PERSONAL INVESTMENT FUNDING APPLICATION

FIRST NAME.. AND......... LAST NAME : ADDRESS CITY: STATE ZIPCODE: HOME TEL CELL: EMAIL .

We understand that this job position is v ery challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for persons who satisfy our Requirements and will be an earnest assistant.

If you feel that you are a serious, trust-worthy and earnest person and you want to work for BENCH GROUP K indly get back to us NOW!!!

Mrs. Olivia Benton
Public Relation Officer
Bench Group UK
benchgroup_online@att.net

SME Finance
We arrange funding of Small and Medium sized Companies in UAE

Business Loans, Entrepreneurs Finance
Trade Finance - LC, TR, OD, Bill and Cheque Discounting facility limits etc
Islamic Finance
Also possible - Venture Capital and Strategic Equity Partnership
Sectors - Trading, Manufacturing, Service Industry
Healthcare, Education, Energy etc

Competitive rates - Fast approvals - Multiple funding sources For Companies more than 1 + year old Please respond us for further details

Nationwide Loan Lenders (N.L.L), is a private financial institution in the United Kingdom. Giving out loan to ease the Global Financial Crisis (Repossession) with a little interest of 3%.We give Secure Loan and Unsecured Loans to individual and Corporate film.Interested Applicants should contact The application desk of the N.L.L at this nationwideloan@hotmail.fr or nawation@windowslive.com for full application proceedings Phone Number +447031863890

My name is Mr. Douglas SL, I am well trained and work with the Bank of East Asia Ltd Singapore private banking department. I Work as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asia region. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.
[

On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that have been dormant for the last five years, all the accounts belonging to a single holder with monies totalling a little above (US$38.9 Million United States Dollars). Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of six years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monitory regulatory bodies. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the following proposal.
My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in 2004 the exact time the account was last operated, I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died interstate and no next–of–kin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as an unclaimed fund into the coffer of the Singaporean Government. This is especially possible as you bear the same LAST NAME to the said investor, and can stand as his extended relative. This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation.

I have seized all relevant documents (Legal and Banking) including access to the very account of the deceased. That will facilitate my fronting you as the claimant/sole beneficiary of the decease estate/huge capital (US$38.9M) and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction with 50% compensation from the total funds for your efforts, less any expenses.


I shall however leave out the final details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Be assured that I am on top of the situation. There will be no risk involved whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.

I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through my private email (sl.douglas79@gmail.com) stating the followings:
(1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Mobile Numbers; (3) Postal Address: (4) Occupation; (5) Date of Birth (6) Passport/Driver’s license Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Kind Regards,

Mr. Douglas SL.
Email: sl.douglas79@gmail.com

Hello,
Please pardon me for not having the liberty of knowing your mindset before writing you this letter without any formal introduction.
My name is Mr.Carl Mensah I am the present branch Manager of International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana

I write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of $15.million usd from an account at our Head Office . The aforementioned fund $15.million usd is my share percentage from a Gold Mining project that i helped financed, influentially.

Furthermore, as a Manager in the bank, I am not allowed to be part of such a deal, because it's against my company's professional practice policy. So I am compelled to ask that you stand on my behalf and receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by you. I will compensate you with 20% of the total amount involved as gratification for being my partner in the transfer.

PLEASE READ IF NOT USEFUL PLEASE DISCARD (BUSINESS PROPOSAL)

Yours Truly,

Mr.Carl Mensah

Dear Friend, this is Mr. William Cheung from Hong kong.

I am sending you this message in regards to a Business

Proposal of 44.5MUSD and I want you to partner with

me in this project. This business will benefit you a lot,

as you will have 50% as your share.



Please contact me back with the below address for details,

this is my confidential address: williamcheg73@aol.com

Thanks. I await your prompt response.

Mr. William Cheung

Hello, Partner. Good-day.

Longest time, I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay with the partner for some projects with the money. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account at that time due to one reason or the other best known to you.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $900.000.00 million United State dollars for your compensation. I have authorized my confidential secretary Miss. Ijeugom Blessing. to issue to you the said amount Via International certfied bank draft cashable in your bank account. or through delivery. Here is her contact information.

Contact Person: Name: Miss. Ijeugom Blessing
Tel: +229 976 128 29.
Email: ( mrs_ijeugom1@yahoo.fr )


Contact my Seceratry, Miss. Ijeugom Blessing. with the needed informations bellow:




YOUR FULL NAME............................
SEND YOUR, CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS:.......
HOME AND OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER:.........


At this moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to My Secretary on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact Her without delay and also call her for confirmation as well. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family. And please do let me know once you receive your $900.000.00

Yours Faithful Brother.


Dr. Matthew Luong. Finally,
Contact my secretary for your $900.000.00

Top of the day to you, it nice to talk to you one on one, we have been verifying your payment details as provided to us by the World Bank, and i want to assure you that the United State Government has worked out measure to fasting the payment process in collaboration with the United Kingdom Government.
First i want to notify you that you have been shortlisted for the 2010 WORLD BANK GRANT PAYMENT, advice to take note of your personal identification number XE12906352DH, we are putting out measures to make sure we get your funds transferred to your dominated account anywhere in the world from our bank NATWEST BANK PLC, the United Kingdom Government and the United State Government through the World Bank have ordered this Bank to issue you the payment of $950,000 USD,you are here by required to get back to this bank with the following information for the immediate processesing of your
payment-
Full Name-
Your Address-
Your Age-
Your Occupation-
Your Valid Phone Number-
We hereby bring to your notice that the sum of $950,000.00 USD will be credited into your local Bank Account. Bear in mind that your account will be credited in United State of America Dollars. Get back our bank with the above listed information now.
Send your reply to- natukwestplc@w.cn
Mrs Para Dinna
Chief Accountant Natwest Bank PLC UK.Bookmark

My Dear,



Now we have arranged your payment of ($1.500.000.00) united state dollars in ATM payment card to be sent to you through western union

money transfer payment:Your payment will be sending to you by western union, the amount you will receive per day is $5000 The minister

trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5000) payment by western union,

you will receive every day till you receive the ( $1.500.000.00 ) united state dollars, now no need to send you this ATM card because you can not

be able to withdraw the ATM card due to the ATM master card contain large money on it.



The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with wemaco payment office on this

email:(western.union040@live.fr ) However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union per

$5000 a day. Mr Frank Gilton,Western union department Financial Bank Benin, Mobile: +229-9882-0478 E-ma(western.union040@live.fr ) The

financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with

any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.
Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:



Receiver ...........................
Address: . .........................
Country: ...........................
ID Card:.............................
Date of Birth:....................
Tel: .....................................
Test question: ...................
Answer: .............................



Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to Mr. Frank Gilton he will start sending your payment by western union

Regards,call him on his Tel phone numbers as soon as you send him an email to enable him proceed the transfer to you today.Thanks and have

a nice day.
With Best Regard

Mr. Jerry White.

Dear beloved one in christ,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Jane Smith from Netherland, I am 68 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast.From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babys home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christians,we lived all day in Abidjan, Ivory coast, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fatal motor accident.Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.8million dollars with a bank in United States New York.

Presently, this money is still in the BANK, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from.I want your good humanitarian,to also use t his money to fund churches, orphanages andwidows around.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hopeyou will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United States New York. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest.

I await your reply on this my beloved.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Jane Smith.

I am Mr. Camera Alpha, I want to have an important discussion with you. Please get back to me as soon as possible; Contact me Via my Private Email, cameraalpha50@yahoo.com.hk.I repeat is important you contact me via My Private Email: cameraalpha50@yahoo.com.hk Regards, Camera Alpha

Your name has been listed beneficiary to our late client sum of 4,500,
000.00Euro. Send Reply to Email: martins_jones08@yahoo.com.hk, for more
details.
Attorney Martins Jones.

April 8, 2010

28/F, Xingrun Bldg. Jia 28, Fuwaidajie, Xicheng
Beijing Beijing 100037
China


Hello,


I will need your services in buying a house and also co-operation in building a shopping Mall/investing in your Real Estate & properties in the United States of America or Canada. I need an experienced Real Estate agency like yours to assist me in setting up, develop these projects and assume responsibility as chairman and also ensure that your government/authorities do not take advantage of these projects either through TAX or other means. I would first like to finalize in buying the house then regarding the shopping Mall and investing in your Real Estate & properties, A (ROI) will be distributed monthly or annually depending on our agreement.

Upon confirming the receipt of this message, my attorney will confirm with your chambers of commerce/IRS to ensure you don’t have any TAX issues or negative records before we can proceed.< BR>
Upon my attorney’s verification with your chambers of commerce/IRS confirms positive, your agency and my attorney will agree on a (C AGREEMENT) between the (PRINCIPAL AND CONSULTANT) to ensure that the interest of both parties will be insured and well protected.

If you are not a registered member with your chambers of commerce, a reference letter from two of your present or past clients will be required.

Call my attorney for more info. If he is unreachable when you call, send a fax or email to enable him call you back with more info.


Attorney: Huston Cheung.
E-mail: juasczx@att.net
Tel/Fax: +44 702 402 6855

Yours faithfully,
Prof. Yu X. Liren.
Liren Sci-tech Co. Ltd.

John Lorenz Chambers.
23, Victoria Island way,
Ikoyi, Lagos -State
Nigeria.
Our ref. au/ret/45673/49
Your ref.................

Attn, Sir / Madam

Re: Next of kin to my late client Eng. Adams.

I am Barrister John Lorenz, a solicitor at law; I am the personal attorney
to late Eng.Adams, who used to work with shell - Development Company in
Nigeria.Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On April 25th 2005,
my client, his wife and three children were involved in a train accident
in Japan during their visit to Japan which all the families were dead.
Here is some news about the train accident:

Click on the web address:

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my client's extended relatives, but this has also proved
unsuccessful.After several attempts to locate a member of his family,
hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist me repatriating the
money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated
or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge deposit were lodged.
Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at
[12.5million dollars] has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working
days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relative for the past
years, now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my
late client.Since I believe you are capable of doing this transaction. So
that the proceeds of this account valued at [12.5miilion dollars] can be
paid to you, then you and I can share the money 60% for me and 30% for
you, while 5% will be used to offset all the expenses incurred in the
course of this transaction including tax and 5% for the poor in your
country. I
have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up our claims.

All i require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email and send the following information
to me.

Your full name

Residential address

Phone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best regards to you and your family.

Thank you.

Barrister John Lorenz.

Nicole Edward Public & Financial Affairs,
Dalton House 60 Windsor Avenue,London,SW19 2RR
United Kingdom +44 7045709545

Dear sir,

I am a consultant for trade, having sourced your contact;

I have a client who has good amount of money to invest in your country into real estate, buying of hotel or in any viable and profitable venture that you will recommend. To enable us commence immediately on this transaction, kindly furnish me on your reply the followings:

Your Name & Company name:
Direct Private Phone & Fax number:
Position Held in the company:
Your present Location Address:

Please be assured that the funds are from a clean origin, all the necessary facts and
documents to back up the fund will be give to you.

Upon receipt of your mail and readiness to proceed with us, we shall send you more details, terms and condition.

Best regards,

Mr.Nicole Edward
{Financial Consultant}

PAYMENT CENTER
Funds Remittance Department
World Bank
Direct Line:+2348020738644

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/ inheritance fund under Category, which was addressed and headed by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (GCFR). It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personnel’s on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt government officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements. The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries after subjecting them to so much stress and trauma. So the WORLD BANK AFRICAN Region Nigeria has being instructed to carry out the payment to you.

So for you to receive your fund which is worth $25M United States Dollars all you need to do is to choose an option amongst the below options on how you will prefer to get your funds.

(1)Online Wire Transfer (OWT)

Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:
Country:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
Swift Code:

(2) Atm Card
Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:
Country:

(3) Certified Bank Draft
Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:
Country:

Kindly choose the method you will like to receive your funds with and get back to me so that we can proceed on this matter richardabeltrans@sify.com

PAYMENT CENTER
Funds Remittance Department
World Bank
Direct Line:+2348020738644

Deutsche Bank AG London
Winchester House
1 Great Winchester Street
London
EC2N 2DB UK
Good day,
I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business deal to you?
Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation, I Mr. Johan Dickson 49years old, Financial Expert worked here in UK top bank, I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a transaction deal in the tune of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million united state American dollars} to be transferred to any possible safe account with your good assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share equal percentage meaning 60% for me and 40% to you. Can I trust you on this subject matter?
I had discussed this issue privately with the Bank Director and he agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who can be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can secretly move this money out from UK immediately basing on Investments plans in your Country. I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this operation.
This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder Mr.Rafic Hariri,Born in Lebanon in 1944,the late Rafic Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times prime minister of Lebanon . You can view this site for confirmation.

He died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money, I came across this great fortune during an annual pre-audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, please send me the following information for documentation preparation and also give me your word of confidence that we will work as one team and I will get in return what belongs to me after successful transmission this operation:
(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:
More Information about yourself ETC.
I look forward hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Johan Dickson

CAN I TRUST YOU??



I am Mr.Abdul Sahid from Burkina Faso.I am contacting you in a business that will be of benefit to both of us. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $12.6million to your bank account.

This money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. I want to release the money to you as the besiness partnet to our deceased customer Mr.Christian Eich(the account owner) who died a long with his supposed next of kin since 31 January 2000.You can confirm the genuineness of the business by visiting this web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Mr.Abdul Sahid,

Do you need a loan company that can give out loan to you? We give out loan to any one that is in need of loan do get back to us for more information.email: morrisfunds@

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank,
Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of US$25.2m to be
transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing with
the pacentage of 30% for you why 70% for me.

You can contact me on my private email:(jerryntai74@yahoo.com.hk)
and send me the following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:(2)private phone number:(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai.

From The President's Daughter
Compliment of the Season
Dear Friend
My name is Albertine Chalen Amissa Bongo Ondimba. I wish to explain this business proposal for our mutual benefit that has to commence on a highly confidential level. I had to bring this business before you because I sincerely hope you are a reliable person and would be honestly ready to assist me with my request.
I am one out of the thirty children (30) of the immediate past President of Republic of Gabon late president El-Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba. May his soul rest in peace. Five years back before the death of my father. He had informed me and late my mother that he used my name to deposit in a metal box the sum of $95 Million (Ninety Five Million US Dollars) in the vault of a private security company whose name is withheld for now. The security company does not know the actual content of the box, since my father declared it as precious metal and important official documents and other valuables belonging to his foreign friend. But this money was to be used for his foreign business establishment bid by 2012 after his last tuner in office, but unfortunately he died recently 8th of June 2009 in a hospital in Barcelona Spain at the aged of 73.
Actually, I am a child born outside the wedlock and my own mother died in 2006 after one month of been involved in an auto crash while I was away in the burden school in Ghana a neighboring country to Cote D’Ivoire where I am living presently. I am an under graduate studying at Ashesi university college Ghana in our neighboring country before I dropped out after the death of my mother, one month before my mother’s death, she called me to her bed side at the hospital and handed those document to me informing to keep them save till whenever my father will be demanding for them. Since the death of my late mother I was no more studding because things changed as my father forgot everything about me but I have not been able to make any move towards the retrieving of the box at the security company even though I am staying here in Abidjan as refugee camp.
Now my father President El-Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba is dead, no one knows about this money I have decided to divert this money for my personal use, but the security company officials told me it is impossible with a foreigner guardian or partner to help me base on the agreement they reached with my late father. In this case, I would like to get it transferred outside the continent for onward investment purpose also for me to continue my education over there. I do not want to invest here due to volatile and sensitive status of this region. As an international partner I genuinely solicit that you kindly assist me to retrieve the consignment out from the security company and receive it in your country, lodge the money into your personal or company’s bank account for safe-keeping pending my arrival in your country for onward investments which I will rely on you heavily to help me.
I must state here that there is no risks involved in this business since the retrieving and delivery plans will be concluded within Seven working days of receiving your approval. I am proposing to offer you 20% of the total amount of this fund for your assistance while 10% will be set aside to rebuses you for any expenses you may encounter during the retrieving and delivery process.
The rest of the money would be for investment in your country or anywhere you suggest while I will continue my education over there. Further discussion will commence as soon as I hear from you. But do not forget the absolute confidentiality and mutual trust entailed by this transaction, contact me on the below specified email address for immediate conclusion of this business. Email; (chalenbongo@live.com)
Await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss. Albertine Chalen A. Bongo

Greetings,
Hi,My name is Grace Justin Yak,originated from Sudan.I decide to contact you after my prayers,I really want to have a good relationship with you.My father Dr.Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.My father Dr.Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02,2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father,my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me.On a faithful morning,I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one security company in Ivory Coast with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Ivory Coast to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the security company whom I met in person told me that my father's consignment is in tacked .

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.But rather take me as your own sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you,well,I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $7.5 Million and I have confirmed from the security company in Ivory Coast that the consignment box which contains the money in good safety.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However,you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me,I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.In my next mail i will send you my pictures.Please do keep this only to your self.I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

yours Sincerely,
Miss Grace Justin Yak.

Dear Friend,

I write to you as a matter of uttermost urgency in respect of a business transaction which i trust
will be of interest to you.

It pertains certain accounts which in the wake of the September 11 attacks were "MARKED"
by the Counter- terrorism unit of the FBI, these accounts are belonging to key Arab businessmen
and influential players in the middle-east, these accounts have been a subject of investigation
and has since been cleared by the FBI and I have been entrusted with the duty of returning
these account to the rightful owners but unfortunately a lot of these people are nowhere
to be found.

Should you be interested, my proposal is for you to be the sole beneficiary of these funds which
is running into $126,000,000 USD. This partnership is to be on 50%-50% basis.

Pleases contact me immediately if you are interested with your name, address and relevant
bio-data on this email address:jonburns@californiamail.com

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Jon BuGreetings

I'm Mr. Tomo Sand Nori Head of Account Dept, Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,Tokyo,Japan here in Japan.
I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership inbusiness,
For more info reply back via my secured email: tomosandnori5@w.cnrns.

In assoicaition with Wine Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment