My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Todays E-Mail Scams

Beloved,




Compliments of the day to you! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy.

However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I cannot but reach out to someone - a fellow Brethren. My name as given above is Anna Isaiah, formerly of the Islamic faith and known as Fatima Usman, Malaysian and married to Saudi Arabian Diplomat Mubarat Harry Isaiah (Usman). I and my husband have been married for 35 years and has lived and worked around the world as diplomats and worthy ambassadors of both nationalities, until his death to a ghastly auto crash in 2003, shortly after his conversion from Muslim to Christianity.




We've been dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability.Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting effortlessly to leave a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live. I was not shocked. I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is in this regard that I write to you. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $5.5 Million(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Finance/Security company. I have whole heartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any sincere person for these purposes:


1: To set up a cancer center to assist victims of it
2: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute
3: For the Widows and orphans These are the wishes of a dying woman.




They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance.My family, relatives and late husband's people are Muslim infidels who all come around me as I sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not be able to make an open conversation.




When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to the Finance/Security Company. I will also empower you with a letter of authority as the new beneficiary to this fund with all necessary documentation.All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to.Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged.




I await your immediate response.





Yours Sincerely,

Sister Anna Isaiah.



Dear Confidant,

With respect and humility I decided to send this proposal to you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Ruqayah Rahman, 21years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Moustafa Rahman, my father was a highly reputable business man,a military contactor who had friends in high places with the Saddam Hussein government.

My father died in one of the military operations by US forces to liberate Iraq of Saddam Hussein. My Father was a civilian and we wonder till date how he was unlucky to have died so early, God knows best! However, Before his death,He had planned we were going to take refuge in the united kingdom and that he had a concealed account of Eight Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars deposited in one of the security company's in United Kingdom. I have in my possession the deposit document which they gave to my late father when he made the deposit. I really don't know what to do to get hold of this money since I am not in the UK, and also I cannot tell any member of my family because it could cost me more pains because if they know it will never be my money anymore because the family will take possession and use it for themselves. I have suffered a lot of hard time here, hiding for my life, living in pains,agony and utter frustration.

There is still so much insecurity here,coupled with the fact that my dad was a well known person in this country.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded as I really need to move out of iraq to leave a humble life of peace and love for humanity.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly and willingly help me as a sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. Would you help me secure a way out from Iraq
4. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is into your hand
Please, treat with utmost concern and reply back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,

My sincere regards.

Ruqayah Rahman

Attn: Beneficiary,


Compliments of the day, I Wish to inform you that your Payment has been released and you will need to contact the payment Officer Mr. Kelvin Williams with the informations as stated below.


CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mr. Kelvin Williams
EMAIL: williamskelvin888@yahoo.cn
Telephone: +2348138938981


Do contact Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM PAYMENT CENTER with your details:



FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:
AGE:


Also please be informed that all neccesary Documents has been put in place all you will have to do is to make sure you can be able to afford 110 USD for the Delivery of your Funds which is to be sent to you via an ATM SWIFT CARD using FedEx International Courier Service.


we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.


Thanks and hope to read from you soon..


Regards,


ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

TOYOTA JAPAN/CHINA NEW CARS PROMOTION AGENCY
Foreign Customer Fast Service Department
Affiliate of Toyota Japan Company China Branch.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China



Toyota wants to thank you with our bigest offers ever.


DEAR Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM (BIGEST OFFERS EVER) Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,000,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for our recalls of multiple vehicle models across multiple regions. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410, with serial number 3772-510 drew the lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45 and Bonus number 10 , Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.
You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1.000, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$12,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1.000,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our Claim office and give them your full information's so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full information's. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.
To begin your claim, please call our claim agent office or send email immediately to them:-
Engr.Jim Suwang (Claims Agent)
Service E-mail: jimsuwang@fastservice.com
Foreign Services Manager,
Transglobe Finance Securities
Office E-mail:- claimcentreinchina@japan.com, claimcentre.china@qq.com
Tel: +8613686080406

Fill the under listed Info, and Submit Immediately:
1. Full Name:----------------------------------------------------
2... Address:------------------------------------------------
3. Occupation:---------------------------------------------------
4.. Age:-------------------------
5. Sex:---------------
6. Nationality:-------------------------------------------------
7. Country of Residence:------------------------------------------------
8. Telephone:-------------------------------------------
9. Fax Number:-------------------------------------------
10. Amount Won:--------------------------------------

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences to your claiming agent.
Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.


Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Juliet Vladimir
Online coordinator for
Toyota Japan Company
toyotajapan@japan.com
toyotachinapromo@qq.com

MICROSOFT LOTTERY
TICKET NUMBER: JKL/17J-829KM/W
AWARD NUMBER: 33-50-75-90-22-87-{22}


To Email Bearer,


Your e-mail, attached to AWARD NUMBER: 33-50-75-90-22-87-{22} consequently won in the Tenth lottery category of the MICROSOFT LOTTERY. You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of £2,000,000.00 GBP (Two Million Great British Pounds).


All participants were selected by the microsoft ballot system which was drawn from each continents.


To file for your claims, you are to fill out the below information and send it to Claims Processor.


CLAIMS INFORMATIONS:
1.Full Names:.........
2.Sex/Age:............
3.Occupation:........
4.Country:............
5.Address:............
6.Phone number:.......


Contact Claims Processor:
Name: Mr. Phil Hodkinson
E-mail: philhodkinson2@hotmail.com
Tel: + 447-011-137-259


TO FILE FOR YOUR CLAIMS, PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILS TO: philhodkinson2@hotmail.com

Hello!!!
> I am interested and I want to talk with you.
> But it is not so convenient to me to write to you on this site.
>
> Please write to me on: Vaseneva999@lavabit.com
>
> and I necessarily shall answer you and I shall send my pictures.
> I shall wait your letter soon. look forward to hear from you soon,
> have a wonderful day !!!
> Marina!!!

My name is Sgt. Nelson Dillon, serving in the Engineering military unit in
> Ba'qubah in Iraq. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents
> everyday and car bombings.we found some money here in Baqubah in Iraq, we
> cannot keep this money in the bank,because we are working for the
> government,My partners and I need a good partner/individaul, someone we
> can trust and We want to move this money out of iraq to a
> reputable/sincere person for investment purposes.
>
> We plan on using a diplomatic means to ship the money out as military
> cargo, using diplomatic immunity.This is the reason for contacting
> you.Once the funds get to you,take your 30% out and keep our own 70%.. The
> only thing we require from you is just for you to help us find a safe
> place where the funds can be sent to,because Iraq is a war zone. If you
> are interested get back for more details.Email: sgt.n.elson@w.cn
>
> Thanks,
> Sgt.Nelson Dillon
>
>
> "La información contenida en esta transmisión es confidencial y esta dirigida
> exclusivamente a el o los destinatarios indicados. Cualquier uso, reproducción,
> divulgación o distribución efectuada por personas distintas a su(s) destinatario(s)
> esta estrictamente prohibida, bajo sanción penal.
> Si ha recibido esta transmisión por error, por favor destrúyala y notifique
> inmediatamente al remitente por e-mail.
> Las opiniones expresadas en este correo son las de su autor y podrían no ser
> compartidas por AFP Cuprum. Cuprum no revisa el contenido de este correo,
> por ende no asume obligaciones ni se responsabiliza por el.
> Tampoco puede garantizar que la transmisión sea segura o libre de errores y en
> consecuencia, no responde por virus, perdidas, destrucción, recepcion tardía o incompleta."

GREETINGS!
> I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world, precisely I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life and the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the message below. The internet has made the world global villages where you can reach anybody you have not met before.
>
> Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Judith Alex Wilcox, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Alex Wilcox who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 2nd of September 1998 GMT 4:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
>
> After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we had worked for to the less privilege/charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends. Unfortunately, my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes/less privilege in different countries.
>
> Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an unknown individual we have not met before due to the fact that when we were still young in life we received an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture gave us the impression to pay it forward by doing same to an unknown person.
>
> I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me nor will I respond to your next email because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the Unknown beneficiary of our last WILL irrespective of your previous financial status. Hence, I want you to accept our offer that will cost you nothing.
>
> I have the sum of $250,000.00 US Dollars in an account with Halifax Bank. I told my account officer that I have willed the sum in the account to you and as such it should be transferred to your account which you will provide them. My account officer said you have to send them the Change of Ownership document before the fund can be transferred to your account. Because it is this document that will prove the sum is now yours. I have contacted my Lawyer to obtain this Change of Ownership document which he said cost $135. Like I said before, this offer will not cost you anything except the cost ($135) for the Change of Ownership document. I would have paid for the cost of this document but I have willed all the money I have left to you. Therefore I want you to contact my Lawyer on his email with details below:
>
> Barrister Mark Morris
> MARK MORRIS CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS
> 4 ROYAL MINT COURT,
> LONDON EC3N 4HJ , UK.
> Tel: +447023053851
> +447024032914
> E-mail: barrmarkmorris@mail2world.com
>
>
> My Lawyer is like a son to me and he will obtain the Change of Ownership document for you. So contact him on his email address (barrmarkmorris@mail2world.com) and send him the information below to prepare the Change of Ownership document:
>
> YOUR FULL NAME,
> YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
> YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE
> YOUR FAX NUMBER
>
> Ask him the method he wishes to receive the cost ($135) for the Change of Ownership document from you. Please do not thank me nor my husband, all I need you to do is to invest wisely with it and do the same good to someone's life someday as this world would be a better community if we render selfless services to one another.
>
> Also, be notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my ranch, at this moment all further correspondence should be forwarded to my Lawyer.
>
> Yours Faithfully,
> Mrs. Judith Alex Wilcox
>

Mr Robert G. Saieg,
> International Monetery Fund
> (IMF) Officer(united kingdom)
>
> Attention:Beneficiary,
>
> This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the WORLD BANK working in affiliation with the International Monetery Fund (IMF) to pay 150 victims of scam,an amount which is to the tune of US$1,000,000,00 (One Million Dollars only each). You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your US$1,000,000,00 (One Million Dollars only each)compensation funds.
> On this faithful recommendation, we want you to know that during the last meeting held at manchester united kingdom.It was alarming on the money lost by various individuals to the scam artist operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the WORLD BANK body is now paying 150 victims US$1,000,000,00 (One Million Dollars only) each in accordance with the WORLD BANK recommendations. Based on the above, a Bank Draft of US$1,000,000,00 (One Million Dollars only each)has been issued in your name.
>
> Benefactors of this compensation award will have to be first cleared and recommended for payment by Agent;Fred Harward. According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 beneficiaries has been paid, over a half of the victims are from the United states, we still have an outstanding of 36 scam victims left to be paid. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. We shall transfer your funds as soon as we get response from you to receive your compensation payment.
>
> Send below information and payment code in your reply to this office.
>
> 1)Payment Code:2345000
> 2)Name:
> 3)Address:
> 4)Mobile Phone and Phone number:
>
> All Information should be forwarded to our corresponding Agent below:
>
> Agent Name:Fred Harward
> E-mail:imfofficeruk@gmail.com
>
> Mr Robert G. Saieg,
> International Monetery Fund
> (IMF) Officer(united kingdom)

ATTENTION TO THIS MESSAGE,

NOTE THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO PAY YOU YOUR MONISE THROUGH MONEY GRAM URGENT REMMITTING OFFICE SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIEVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION DUE TO THEIR MANAGEMENT BUT NOW WE HAVE SENT YOUR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $1.500.000.00USD TO YOU THROUGH MONEY GRAM, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING 10.000.00USD PER DAY, BUT I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE MANAGEMENT IN MONEY GRAM RIGHT NOW AND ASK HIM FOR YOUR FIRST PAYMENT. HIS NAME IS Dr Johnson Muck.
ASK HIM TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR FUNDS THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. HIS EMAIL ADRESS IS (moneygrambank74@hosanna.net)


AND CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.


Your name...................
Country.....................
Phone no......................
Address/city................
Age/sex....................


CALL OR EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO YOU AS URGENT AS YOU CAN. and note that the payment that you are required to send to them is $95 USD for security keeping fee i would have paid it for you but they said no way. because they dont know when you will contact them.


THANKS AND GOD BLESSING U
Miss akanji ben

Dear Sir,


I am Dr.Jackson Gaius Obaseki the former Group Managing Director of NNPC. It is my intention to invest in your country under your partnership. Kindly write and send me your direct phone number at (obasseki001@gmail.com) so that we can discuss. Thanks Dr.Jackson Gaius Obaseki.



- DR HENRY JOHN

DULWICH PICTURE GALLERY LTD
> Gallery Road, Dulwich Village,
> London SE21 7AD
> RC: 122132
> Switchboard: 020 8693 5254
> Fax: 020 8299 8700
> www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk
>
>
> Hi, my name is Mr. James Lupton, an Artist and also the Managing director of DULWICH PICTURE GALLERY LTD and I live and work here in United Kingdom, Would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?
> Actually I need a representative who can be working for our company as Online book-keeper. We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA, EURO AND ASIAN for which I do travel to receive payment and have it cashed after I supply them raw materials.
>
> It’s always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment receives by you from our clients who make payment through you.
>
> Please note you don't to be a book keeper to apply for the job...
> Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this Job offer:
>
> - Name:
> - Mail address: (NOT P.O.BOX)
> - City
> - State
> - Zip code
> - Phone Number
> - Email
> - Age
> - Nationality
> - Do you have a checking account?
> - Are you self employed
> - Most convienient mode of contact ? Email / Phone
>
> Mr. James Lupton

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

Due to your long over-due payment which you have been finding it difficult to receive via Wire transfer or Bank Draft,The Central Bank of Nigeria has Mandated ATM Card Payment Center via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through an International ATM Visa Card, Hence Your E-mail/Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared for payment.

However, We have arranged your payment through International Visa ATM Card ,this is part of an instruction passed by the Central Bank Of Nigeria in respect to all over delayed payment. The Director, ATM Payment Center will send your ATM Card valued sum of US$550,000.00 which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM MACHINE location any where in the world, and the maximum withdrawal daily limit is $15,000.00 So kindly contact the Payment Director with the below information;

Contact Person: Sir Fredric Anderson
Director, ATM Payment Center Nigeria.
Telephone: 00 (234) 8121578398
Email: urgent_reply01@w.cn

Make sure you reconfirm to him your details as your Full Name,Current Address, Direct Phone number and brief introduction of yourself so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM Card to you immediately.

Please be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card out of the (5) five beneficiaries.

Contact Director, ATM Payment Center Sir Fredric Anderson and Email: urgent_reply01@w.cn You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Best regards,
Mike Lambo

TEXACO TEXTILES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
> 3 LONG MARSH LANE WEST THAMESMEADLONDON,
> SE28 0LS Phone No. Phone -+44-70457-06622)
> ENGLAND.EMAIL : frankchamber01@gmail.com
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Human textiles International Limited is a UK textile company. We produce
> and distribute clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and
> traditional costume worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile
> materials in the Europe and now we are trying to penetrate the US market.
> Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers
> in the US and therefore we are currently looking for people who will
> assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is
> that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular clients
> also speaks for itself.
>
> WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
>
> The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK
> is 25%,whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us
> to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a
> private individual is 7% .That's why we need you!We need agents to receive
> payment for our textiles( in money orders, check or bank wire transfers)
> and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money
> Transfer. This way we will save money because of tax decreasing.
>
> JOB DESCRIPTION?1.
>
> Receive payment from Clients 2. Cash Payments at your Bank 3. Deduct 10%
> which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.4. Forward balance
> after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be
> contacted to send payment to. HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?10% from each
> operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD on our behalf. You will cash
> the money and keep $700(10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning
> your commission will equal 10%, though
> later it will increase up to 12%! ADVANTAGES You do not have to go out as
> you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.
> Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000- 4000 monthly
> depending on time you will spend for this job.
>
> You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without
> leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and
> work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
> employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition.
>
> MAIN REQUIREMENTS 18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to
> work 1,2 hours per week.With PC knowledgee-mail and internet experience
> (minimal) And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why
> You have to fill a contract!If you are interested in our offer, please
> respond with the following details in order for us to reach you:
>
> 1. Full Names:............
> 2. Contact Address:.......
> 3. Telephone Number:......
> 4. Age:...................
> 5. Sex:...................
> 6. Nationality:...........
> 7. Present Country:.......
> 8. Occupation:............
>
> AN APPROVAL LETTER WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS
> JOB.Response should be sent only to the following email address:
> frankchamber01@gmail.com Thanks for your anticipated action. And we hope
> to hear back from you.
>
> Very Respectfully,
> James Porter (ESQ) Company Lawyer.

In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment