My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 29 April 2010

Todays E-Mail Scams

Dear Friend,

How are you today? My name is Mohamed Abdu, I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

I want to contact you with real sense of humanity which I hope that you will be there always for me as my Partner !! I got your contact from your country web-site, while surfing through internet that gives me an access to reach you. I am in a situation that required someone special, whom I can trust as a partner.

Thanks
Mr Mohamed Abdu
Yours Faithfully
Manager.



Greetings,
Al-Futtaim Investment Management Board invite you to be part and
benefit in Her Loan and Project Funding program. This is an improved
and efficient way of obtaining non-secured loan and funding for
various projects without the normal rigorous processes. This funding
package is designed to allow the client a period of 5-7 years for re-payment,
back with a low interest rate of 4.5% per annum.
May you avail yourself of this opportunity and obtain transaction loan
up to $500,000,000.00 or more. We are interested in having a good
business collaboration with you, if you think you have a solid
background and idea of making good profit in any business sector,
please write me for possible business co-operation.
Email:alfuttaimconsult@gmail.com
Regards,
Chairman/Director (AL-FUTTAIM GROUP)
Email:alfuttaimconsult@gmail.com

Hello,
i am Marther pls i will like you to email me with this (marthergabar3@yahoo.com)so that i will send you my photo for you to know who i am;and also i will like you to tell me more about yourself so we can become friends i love to make friends with good ones out side the country,
i am waiting yours Marther

(marthergabar3@yahoo.com)

Peace be onto you,
I got your email address through internet and I have prayed concerning you before contacting you.

I am Mrs Victoria Robert from Haiti . I was married to late Mr. Robert Gene, former Ambassador. that died in January this year earthquake 2010.

I wish to inform you that I’m one of the earthquake victims that struck Haiti on January 12, lasted for about 35 seconds. All my family members perished, I and my little boy John 13 years were the only surviving the ugly incident in my family.

My two legs were amputated and am having chest pains, I’m presently at a private hospital here in Haiti . I and my husband were both born again Christian as I love both Christian.
When my late husband was alive we both deposited the sum of (3.2 Million) Three Million two hundred thousand dollars in a Finance Security Company in London UK . Recently, my Doctor told me I may not last for the next two months due to my chest injury.
The director of foreign operation of the security company where the funds was deposited had promised to deliver the funds to any country of my choice with the help of their company diplomatic courier services.

What I want from you is to help me take care of this fund for my little John. You will be the overseer of everything because I want these funds to be well kept in your personal account and you will look for a very standard School for John in your country but I want to tell you that these funds are for John.

You will open account for John and deliver this fund to him when he clock 22 years. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health as the authority of this hospital doesn’t want any phone communication, they only allowed the use of laptop computer.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the relevant documents that will legalize you to have access over this fund. I will also issue you an affidavit that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund in the Finance Security Company.

Delay in your reply may give room in searching for another God fearing person for this same purpose.

Mrs .Victoria Robert.
Port-au-prince Haiti.

Dear........Esteemed........Customer

Ander Motors Inc. is an Auto Dealer Company newly established to assits their client in making right choice and decision when it comes
Brand New Cars and Pre Owned Cars. Presently, we seeking for a single or multi buyers all over the world to help us expand our business.
We believe that the customers interest is our priority and our experienced Staff are ready to satisfy your wants.
We provides all these services at a Cheap and Affordable price that no other car Dealer can give you............

For more info visit www.andermotorsltd.webnode.com or email andermotors@gmail.com.............

Thanks As You Patronize Us.....

Dear Friend

How are you today, are you ready to pick up this $5,000.00 sent yesterday?

We have concluded to effect your payment through

western union$5,000.00 per daily until the ($1.5

Million USD) is completely transferred. Meanwhile,

Johnson Kuma has western union $5,000.00 in your name

yesterday. So contact Western union Agent to

pick up this $5000 now: Contact person: you can call him immediately.

Dr. George Koffi

Tell: +229-98-82-40 63

E-mail: info.(westernunionoff2@sify.com)

Ask him to give you the mtcn, sender name, question and answer to pick

the $5,000.00. Also you should send to him your informations
YOUR FULL NAME---------

YOUR ADDRESS-------------

YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER

Best Regards,
Barrister,Cecelia Williams.

I Greet you my dearest one, Please Help Me.

My name is Vivian Justin Yak am 21 years old Girl from Southern Sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak and my beloved mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can bear me witness through the BBC high lite http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the death of my beloved parent, my uncle conspired with the family members and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. and left me and my two younger one's without any inheritance. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and i found out some document which my beloved father used and deposit money in a bank in ivory coast, with my name as the next of kin. I have traveled to ivory coast now to withdraw the money so that me and my younger ones can start a better life and i will take care of my younger brother and sister. when i get to the bank, the bank manager of the Bank whom I meet told me that my father's instruction with the bank was that the money will be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. now the bank manager advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait until when I will get married.

Because of my condition and my little ones i cant wait until i get married that is why I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust when this money will get to Your account. But rather take me as your own sister even your wife so that the bank will transfer the money to you.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me and my beloved brother and sister. Moreover I will like to disclose much to you if you can help us to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate us all because of the documents of this money. The amount is $10 Million united states dollars which I have confirmed from the bank here in Ivory Coast. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country so that me and my Junior ones will not suffer in life..

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies and my junior ones will continue in secondary school. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance to me. As soon as I receive your interest in helping us, I will give You more details concerning this money together with the bank contact information so that You can contact them for the transfer. Dear I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to any body until we come over to Your country because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill us all, right now before i traveled down here in this country ivory coast My Junior brother and sister is staying with our church pastor, i told the pastor to take care of them until i am successful in this
transaction.

I will stop here now and wait to hear from you as soon as you read this message,

Sincerely yours,

Vivian Justin Yak

Dear Beloved .

I am Mrs Fanta KOLO JOJO of Sao Tome & Principe .I am the Formal Minister of Public Works, Infrastructure, Natural Resources, & Environment ,under the Government of President Fradique de Menezes. Acting in my capacity as minister of natural resources, during the bidding for oil exploration rights in the gulf of guinea by several oil companies, I assisted a particular company to obtain one of the licences. After their bid succeeded, they gave me $18 Million in cash for my assistance.

1.I cannot introduce or circulate this amount into the banking system of my country because this reasons,
2. My provisional duty as a minister allows me to earn less than $1000 equivalent of Dobra(our local currency)
3.Due to the intense competition during the bidding for the oil exploration licenses ,there are now investigations into how the whole process was handled
4.Further more, Groups of persons'in the Government have ganged up against me, with false allegations of an intention by me to contest the next presidential elections.

That was why I Move the Fund to One INTERNATIONAL BANK for safety and secured.Presently I am in Dubai for this purpose with my only Son, that is why I contacted you for your co-operation to take delivery of the funds into your Account for investment purposes .25% of the entire funds will be apportioned to you for your efforts and assistance I implore you to accord this transaction the confidentiality and secrecy it deserves no matter what your decision may be. Please get back to me for further directives !

Mrs.Fanta kolo jojo
Email: kolojojo10@mail2Arabia.com

Dear E-mail User,

Your email has just won the sum of Ј1000,000.00 GBP in cash credited to a file in the just concluded Microsoft International Lottery Award Programme held 1st April,2010
====================================
Your e-mail address attached to:
Winner Pin No:5388/10.
Secret No:089188/10
Winning Date: 1st April,2010
=============================================
1. Full Name 2. Address: 3.Age/Gender 4. Occupation 5.Nationality 6.Phone Number 7.Amount Won Send details to Fiduciary Agent: Dr.Carthy Terry
PHONE: +447035993438,

Note:All Reponse should be sent to Agent via EMAIL:terrycarthy@contactgroups.co.cc

Dr Terry B Carthy
(Microsoft Award Promotion Coordinator)

Hello,

I guess this letter will come to you as a surprise because of the obvious absence of any prior discussion regarding the subject matter. I came across your contact in my search for a reliable partner to help handle a fiduciary transaction which promises a huge benefit to a perceived partner.

I am Mr. Thomas Baker, attorney and financial adviser to my late client, a contractor and expatriate who was killed along with his family while on a business trip in the Bologna-Verona Italian train crash in 2005. Before his death, he had the sum of $17 Million USD in a safe deposit account here in Europe. Since his sudden death, no one has ever shown up for his claims. I have personally monitored this deposit all these years, and having attempted to trace any of his relatives since his death without luck, I have now resolved to utilize the funds on investment and charity to assist helpless people.

I am in possession of all legal documents covering this unclaimed deposit since 2005. I have therefore contacted you to present you as the claimant because as proxy to the account I cannot personally lay claims to it except through a foreigner who I will present to the financial institution as next kin. I am willing to provide you with the entire legal documentation that will enable you claim the money legally after which the two of us will share 50% of total funds equally, while the balance 50% will be for charity: to assist victims of Earthquake, Flood Hurricane, and orphanages in the world

My decision to undertake this transaction is with all sense of love and care for charity as well as honesty.

Please, reply with your full names, telephone and cell phone numbers, so we can commence this transaction in earnest.

Sincerely Yours.
Mr. Thomas Baker
Principal Partner (Thomas Baker Chambers)

Beneficiary

In the past, the committee relied exclusively on the information contained in your personal information applications . the new guidelines were also the committeeÃÔ response to the criticisms of the process for selecting the beneficiaries we found out that you have been scam so many time in Lagos under Nigeria and now i am the new selected governor of Lagos state so i will like you to corporate with me so that your fund can be delivered to as soon as possible.

now i am working hand to hand with economic financial crime commition in corporation with (FBI) to make justice is brought back to Nigeria and with the help of the new president of America God will help us. we will compensate you of 1,000.000.00 dollars we can not afford to pay all we are owning for now so please bear with us.

before i will proceed with your payment you will need to get back with this information below.
YOUR FULL NAME....
YOUR HOME ADDRESS....
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT....
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER....

we have already have a well organized committee that we elect to work on our your fund is going to be remitted to in your home country. we are sorry that you have gone through a lot from the scam guys.

Trust me; this is once in a life time opportunity i bet you can't afford to
miss.If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, Write
back promptly i look forward to it. I expect your correspondence as my
response with more information on this profiting offer will be swift.


you can contact me direct on this information below.
email:governoroflagossatebabatunderajifashola@hotmail.com
website:WWW.tundefashola2007.com

Barclays Private Equity
Condor House
St Paul's Churchyard
London EC4M 8AL


Dearest,

Compliments of the season and how you are today, I hope fine. Before I proceed I would like to introduce myself to you. My names are Isamu Masaru, a staff of the above BANK. I have urgent and confidential business proposition for you. December 2004 a France citizen oil contractor with the Iraqi National Petroleum Corporation MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar valued at US$16.5M in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contact employers Iraqi National Petroleum Corporation that MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD died in suicide bomb attack in Iraq.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$16.500.000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it.
According to the bank financial Law, at the expiration of 7 years the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD so that the fruits of this man labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.


As an Accountant and a staff of this BANK, What we have to do is simple if you follow my instructions. You will send to me your complete names, address and information which I will secretly programme in the computer account file of late MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD in our bank as his registered associate before his death and who is entitled to inherit the deposit in case of his death.

When this money is paid into your account, you take 50% share of the total sum and 50% will be for me. You will also help me to invest my own share in your country. I will give you more details upon receipt of your response. Looking forward to see your urgent response with the below information to my email box.
I have personal details of MR. JEAN MICHEL PIERRE RAYNAUD including his identities and statement of account which I have access to from the record room and i will forward them to you for your perusal and to know this is a legitimate proposal and not fake as you may think.



Bye and waiting,
Isamu Masaru
+447031982676

Hello,
Nice meeting you,and how are you today? My name is fidel, i am from liberia but residing at senegal,i need male or female friend that understanding persons feelings who is friendly,i believe you are and I believe we can be friends . I saw your contact when i was browsing in today.due to friendly feelings which i have which made me to leave a massage for you. for you to know more about me you can reach me on my via e-mail, (fidel10002@yahoo.in)
I don't have much time on computer now, but write me through my email-post.
i believe is OK, I hope that we can communicate well also share our feelings and love together.
Await your mail,
kiss from
FIDEL,


UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

From: Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria last week ,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudlent activities going on in their country.

I have met with the acting President Dr.Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed ignorant of the evils perpeturated in his country but promised to compensate you and other 50 fraud victims with 10MUSD each.Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We have decided to waive away all your clearance fees and authorise the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of this approved $10M into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notorization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian Government Officials are interested in your this approved fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.John Wheeler from USA to fraustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

For oral discussion,call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+234.813-661-5245

Sincerely yours,

Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius

From Mrs.Lana Johnson,

I am Mrs.Lana Johnson , the widow of the former Nigeria Youth and Sports
Minister late Mark Ishaya Johnson who died in a plane crash on the 4th of
April, 2002 My kids and I are trapped in an obnoxious custom And
traditional rites of my late husband's family. We have suffered
maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband’s
family, simply because I am not from the same tribe with my late husband.
His brothers have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire
including treasure, houses and his bank accounts closed by them.

I wanted to escape to the United States of America [USA} , Canada or
Australia any of this country with my children on exile, but again they
conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling document
to further frustrate me Thank God, a week ago, I received an information
via our family lawyer that my late husband deposited the sum of U.S
$6.5Million [Six Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars] in
cash with a security C.B.N CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, hence my late
husband's brothers would not allow me to have any telephone contact with
anybody.

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a
foreigner like you who can travel to the offshore payment center in Europe
on our behalf to help me receive/secure these funds, while we find a way
of getting out of Nigeria to meet with you in your country.

I have had several discussions with our family lawyer who has express
willingness to help me with the necessary documents for the claim of the
funds from the Security C.B.N BANK. Should I get an honest, competent and
capable foreigner who will not cheat my kids and me or even sit on the
funds after claiming it, to stand on our behalf to claim the funds. This
is why I have contacted you to help save my children and I from this
obnoxious tax leveled on us by my late husband's brothers by claiming
these funds and investing it on our behalf. But you would need to give me
sufficient assurance that if you help me, you would not divert the funds.

My children and I have resolved to give you 30% of the total sum. This is
all what my children and I have got to live on. Please, I have reposed my
confidence and trust in you and hope you will not disappoint me, please
see the news on this websites to make you understand and believe me
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm

you will contact my lawyer hence he will be the one to deal with you on
the transaction to avoid suspicion from my late husband's brothers. I look
forward to your urgent response through my email as:(
lana_johnson000@yahoo.com ). My attorney s name is Barrister,(Esq.)
barrister Lateef Gbade (lateefgbade@yahoo.com) ( SAN ), I expect to hear
from you so that I can give you more details.I await your response.
Best Regards
Mrs.Lana Johnson
lana_johnson000@yahoo.com

Kone Dorothée Ami
Résidente Akwaba
route de Gb Bassam,
Abidjan , Cote d'ivoire
E-mail,koneami@live.fr
Cher monsieur,
Je sait que vous serait surpris de mon message mais permettez moi de me présenter.
Je suis Kone Dorothée Ami ,j'ai 19 ans, fille de Mr et Mme Kone.
Mon père était un homme d'affaire mais conseiller spécial à la présidence de la république, Il a été assassiné par les rebelles dans l'attaque du 10 Septembre 2005 à Biankouman dans le région ouest du pays et depuis je vis seul à Abidjan dans le cadre de mes études ou je suis régulièrement inscrite.
Tout dernièrement, j'ai découvert des documents dans les affaires de mon père inscrivant un compte bloque de 3.500.000.00$ dollers auprès d'une banque de la place .Après consultation avec les documents auprès de l'établissement nommé, le dépôt de cette somme m'a été confirme par la banque ainsi que la possibilité de virement de cette somme si je le voulait.
Je demande votre aide pour transférer cette somme sur votre compte au pays pour son investissement dans un milieu rentable et surtout que je vienne continuer mes études car la situation ici ne s'ameliore pas et me sécurité reste incertaine depuis que les gens ont découvert mon identité.
Je suis disposé à vous offrir 20% de toute la somme pour compenser vos actions et mise de temps aux services de cette transaction pour moi.
Je veux avant tout vous dire que ce n'est pas une obligation pour vous de répondre favorablement à ma demande car nous ne nous connaissons pas mais c'est le bon DIEU qui a fait notre rencontre.
J'ai foi que cette transaction serait conclue dans le temps le plus court possible si vous signifiez vite l'intérêt de m'aider.
Vous pouvez me signifier votre aide en me répondant sur mon émail
Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide et DIEU vous remerciera aussi.

Kone Dorothée Ami


In assoicaition with Life in France

No comments:

Post a Comment