My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 11 June 2010

Email scams

Hello
I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business
transaction for you.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $30 Million US
Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin.
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (30 Million Dollars) to your account.and
we will share the money 50-50%.
I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details.
Reply through this email id wfp.org@voila.fr
Best Regards
Dr Gideon Elijah



From: Mr.Ben Zongo
CREDIT BANK BENIN
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO

DEAR FRIEND,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise however,It's just my urgent
need for a foreign partner that made
me contact you for this transaction. I'm a banker by profession from
Ouagadougou burkinafaso here in west Africa
and currently holding the post of Head Of Transfer Department in our bank
Burkina Faso office.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund $8.6 million of
one our bank deceased client who died
in the shatter plane which crashed on mount Kenya in the kenyan city of
sumburu on Friday,1 febuary 2002
16:18GMT a total 169 were killed and only 10 passenger survived in the
crashed for more confirmation of the news
for you to be sure you can open visit:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1795803.stm

Hence, I'm inviting you for this business proposal deal where after the
fund might have been released into your
given account to the bank you will have to use your position and power and
help me to invest the fund there for
me in your country where the percentage % of our investment will be shared
between the 60% for me and 40% for
your kind assistance if you agree to my proposal then am eagerly waiting
for your urgent response for me to give
you more details for the final completion to come.

Regards
Mr.Ben Zongo
Senior Staff Fill Department.

URGENT ACTION HIGHLY NEEDED
FROM: MR. SAVADOGO MAHAMA.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA
DEAR FRIEND,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. i am the bill and exchange manager boa bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

i hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.3) million immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 2000.i doesn’t want the money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me. Please contact me through this e-mail address (SAVADOGO_MAHAMA1@SIFY.COM)

thanks and hoping to hear from you
MR. SAVADOGO MAHAMA

Attn:

My Name is Mr. Kwesi Bekoe Amissh-Arthur, the newly appointed governor of BANK OF GHANA.

I am contacting you in admiration of your unpaid contract funds value of $10,000,000.00 USD, your name was among hundreds of other foreign beneficiary and contractor’s files that was brought to my office from different banks in Ghana.

Bank of Ghana being the Apex Bank for all the Monetary Institutions in Ghana I have taking it upon my shoulder to make sure that all the contractors and beneficiaries will receive their payment accordingly.

Because of this we decided to investigate the entire bank that has been keeping these funds without any good reason.

After our investigation we find out that there is a complication of ownership of the funds because there was a time someone tried to still your money from the bank by saying to the bank that you are dead and he is the beneficiary which that bank contacted you immediately for clearance, did you remember anything like this?.

Our investigation just find out that the case was in the court as of that time but no one knows and now you were absent in the court for three good times that is the reason why your funds was not transferred.

Because of this complications the Court have ordered you to apply for Clean Bill Certificate so that your name will be approved as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

As a matter of fact the fund belongs to you but the problem is that you have to secure the Clean Bill Certificate for failing to appear in court. Only the Clean Bill Certificate is what the court ordered you to apply for so that they can legally approve your payment through our choosing bank here in Ghana and Asia.

All you need is to get back to me so that I can advise you on how you can secure the CLEAN BILL CERTIFICATE from the Court here in Ghana.

Thanks as I wait for your response

Respectively

Mr. Kwesi Bekoe Amissh-Arthur

Governor Bank of Ghana

From The Desk of the Chief Justice
Republic of Ghana
Justice Georgina Theodora Wood
1 Supreme Court Avenue
Accra-Ghana
Public Email: info@spghpublicdesk.com
Office Email: chiefjusticeofghana@supremecourtghana.com
info@supremecourtghana.com
Website: www.supremecourtghana.com


Attn:

I am contacting you directly from the Supreme Court Republic of Ghana. I am Justice Georgina Theodora Wood the Chief Justice of the Republic of Ghana, on Behalf of the People and the Government of Ghana we are here to Notified you about the transaction you are doing in Ghana with scammers and fraudsters. This email is Straightly Confidential and should not be forwarded to any unauthorized person if you are not sure of the Barrister or who ever you are handling transaction with. Due to the level of these scam reports here in Ghana we urge you to forward all your transactions and those whom claim to be your partner for verification and clearance directly to the office of Deputy Chief Justice of the Republic of Ghana the person of Justice William A. Atuguba whom incharge of the monitoring and prosecution council. He is going to verify all your transactions and make sure we fight against this bad reports.


Contact Person: Justice William A. Atuguba
Deputy Chief Justice, Republic of Ghana
Contact Email: chiefjusticewilliam@supremecourtghana.com
Telephone Numb: +233 546 816 881

I will inform you that some scammers who where arrested. From the confession gotten from them it was stated that some consignment boxes Containing Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ( $25 Million USD). This Consignment Presently has with the government security warehouse and the Fraudsters has been sent to Jail for Offenses of Money Laundry and Fraud. We recovered your contact email from them.

If you Co-Operate with us, we will use our Office Position to give you all Legal assistance in Ghana and i will look into your case and Fight for all the release of your funds from Ghana.

We urge you to STOP all Transaction right now with anyone or Even if you have someone you are working with as who call themselves Generals, Barristers, Bankers, Customs Service, Immigration officers and please send them to Justice William A. Atuguba whom is in charge of monitoring and prosecution council for proper verification because these person may be lying to you or may even be Scammers and even some of these scammers have the guts to use my identity for these activities, all these are SCAM!!. This email has being sent to you before now and we didn't hear from you, we do really want to stop all these Fraudsters and we urge you to reply.

Thanks for Your Co-Operation


Justice Georgina Theodora Wood

Chief Justice
Republic of Ghana.
Public Email: info@spghpublicdesk.com
Office Email: chiefjusticeofghana@supremecourtghana.com
info@supremecourtghana.com

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. my name is Mr. DAVID PETER, from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa. Presently i work in the Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago .I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact in the internet .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact , please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.
I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger . You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.
It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over ($5b) Five Billion Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than One Hundred and Fifty Million Dollars ($150m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.
It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $150 Million Dollars has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .
There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything.I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.
For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.
Please supply me the following:
Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers.
I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.
Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr PETER .

Estimado beneficiario,
LOTERÍA DE ASIA CARIDAD NO PROMOCIONES Hanoi, Vietnam.
Nos complace informarle de los anuncios de hoy los ganadores del premio mayor de la lotería Mega PROGRAMAS DE APOYO A LA CARIDAD DE GANAR LONDRES-Reino Unido.
Su empresa o personales de correo electrónico, unido al boleto número 123-765-90, con un número de serie 42243-98-01 dibujaron los números afortunados ganadores 06-14-17-28-30-41. Tú, Así que mientras tanto han sido galardonados con el importe total a tanto alzado (OCHO MIL HURNDRED USD ) 800,000.00 acreditado al archivo Ref No: BCLP / 24-FB-4234243/007VN.

Usted debe contactar al departamento de reclamaciones por correo electrónico:
Nombre: Dr.JAME.TINM
E-mail: lottoyasia@ymail.com

Enhorabuena de nuevo a todo nuestro personal por ser parte de nuestra
Promociones programa.

El Sr. TONY.J.DIME
Coordinador en línea

Las loterías son gestionados por la empresa TNT EL CORREO Sevice
Limitada certificada por la Comisión de Apuestas

ELM Certificación 180/3/2.
© 2010 Beneficencia de la Lotería
Asia 2010 Ganador de la Lotería

Published in assoicaition with Languedoc Living

No comments:

Post a Comment