My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 26 June 2010

Todays email scams

Attention Beneficiary,


I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Part Payment of USD2.3M (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD2.3M in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated Mr.Cole Sify, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD2.3 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of Nigeria:


Contact Person: Mr. Cole Sify
E-mail address: carddelivery@gmail.com



Tell Mr. Cole Sify that you received a message from the office of the Presidency,instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your due fund in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mrs.Thomas Meienber
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA



Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
wir suchen zur Zeit aktive Mitarbeiter fuer lang und kurzfristige Arbeit in den Bereich Testeinkaufer und Kurier landesweit. Die Stellen sind ab sofort frei und sofort zu belegen.

Sie fragen sich bestimmt wie wir auf Sie aufmerksam geworden sind. Die Bundesagentur fur Arbeit hat uns Ihre Personaldaten ubermittelt, damit wir selbst mit Ihnen in den Kontakt treten konnten. Leider konnen wir auf der Etappe noch nicht eine personalisierte Anwerbung vornehmen und bitten Sie hoflichst um eine Entschuldigung und um Ihr Verstandnis fur die Tatsache, dass wir Sie nicht angerufen haben oder Sie noch nicht bei Ihrem Namen nennen.
Voraussetzungen die Sie mitbringen sollten:

- Computer-Grundkenntnisse Internet, Email, Drucken
- Puenktlichkeit und Genauigkeit
- telefonische erreichbarkeit
- Volljaehrig

Was wir Ihnen bieten:
- Abwechslungsreiche Taetigkeit
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten auch in Teilzeit
- Fortlaufendes Training durch verschiedene Aufgaben
- 5 Tage-Woche
- Urlaubsgeld / Weihnachtsgeld

Die Arbeitszeit betraegt 2-3 Stunden 5 Tage die Woche. Der Verdienst betraegt 1150 Euro pro monat netto. Sie koennen die Taetigkeit auch als Zweit-Beruf ausfuehren. Fuer Rentner sind die Stellen besonders gut geeignet. Ein Firmenfahrzeug stellen wir Ihnen auf Wunsch zur Verfuegung. Weitere Informationen gibt es nach einer kurzen Bewerbung.

Wenn wir Ihr Interesse geweckt haben, dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Antwort mit kurzen Bewerbungen an unsere Bewerbung-Stelle: denispred@net.hr

my name is stephine i seek for a honest partner i hope you don't mind
please reply me at my email (stephinedion@yahoo.com) so i can tell
you more about myself and we can exchange picture too

My Dearest one

Greetings my dearest one,my name is Maria bless am 24 years old Girl from Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Maria bless yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. justin bless, my mother including other top Militery officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority......

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.


Sincerely yours
Maria bless

FROM THE DESK OF MR ABDULLAHIAHMED
AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Attention: Please,
I am Mr Abdullahi Ahmed the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the African Development Bank (A.D.B). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $15,000.000, 00 [Fifteen million, United States dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. John korovo who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2004 and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr. John korovo died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (7) seven years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you.

Your Full Name..................................
Your Sex...............................................
Your Age...............................................
Your Country.......................................
Passport / driving license..............
Marital Status.....................................
Your Occupation................................
Your Personal Mobile Number......
Your Personal Fax Number............

Thanks,
Mr Abdullah Ahmed
Call me immediately you receive this email +226 71 76 54 63.



Hello
I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business
transaction for you.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US
Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin.
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and
we will shear the money 50-50%.
I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details.
Best Regards
Mr Amos Kude +226 78666175

From The Desk of the Deputy Chief Justice
Republic of Ghana
Justice William A. Atuguba
1 Supreme Court Avenue
Accra-GhanaTel: +233 546 816 881
Office Email: chiefjusticewilliam@supremecourtghana.com
Website: www.supremecourtghana.com



Attn:

We have asked you to forward all your transactions to us before now but we have not heard any successful reply from you. We are doing this due to the fact that we really want to fight against the level of scams going on presently here in Ghana because we have had several cases here and we are doing our best but you need to help us with this by sending all your transactions to our office.

Presently we have cases of ATM theft, these are some crooks whom have being trying to divert some 3 (Three) ATM cards which have been proposed under your name and they were trying to divert them so as to withdraw out the money in London. These THIEVES have being convicted and we have decided to give back these ATM cards back to you the direct owner, these ATM cards contain 50,000 USD (Fifty Thousand Dollars) each.

Kindly get back to us with the following so we can deliver these cards directly to you.

Current Home Address:........................................
Current Tel/Cell Numb: ........................................


Justice William A. Atuguba
Tel: +233 546 816 881
Office Email: chiefjusticewilliam@supremecourtghana.com
Website: www.supremecourtghana.com

Good Day,
We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan,do get back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction on time.
Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.
Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap immediately
Thanks,
Mr Blatter Wilson

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER MRS JOYCE HAWA ESQ. GHANA PRESIDENCY LEGAL ADVICER, SENOR ADVOCATE,GHANA BAR ASSOCIATION DIRECT LINE;+233-200-691-665 EMAIL; mrsjoyceesq@gmail.com Attention: Beneficiary, This is to officially inform you that the sum of $9.5Million United State Dollars have been approved for transfer as part of your pending Inheritance/Contract sum.Our last meeting was held yesterday at the Presidency Office Osu Castle Accra-Ghana regarding fund release to all foreign investors/beneficiaries and you are one among the lucky beneficiary compesation. It must interest you to know that we are working in collaborations with the (EFCC, FBI and United Nation, to make sure that all the pending consignment,contract and lotto payments are release to all foreign beneficiaries without any delay, and all the payment approvals documents has been issued and forwarded to my office for onward release, so re-confirm your details below for your fund transfer. 1.Your Full name. 2.Your direct Cell/home phone numbers. 3.Your Country name and address. 4.Your Age and occupation. Thanks for your understanding. Waiting to hear from you/call and in case you have any thing that i can be of help to you endeavor to inform me. Regards. BARRISTER MRS JOYCE HAWA ESQ.

In assoicaition with Wine Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment