My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Todays email Scams

DANGOTE GROUP
Union Marble House
Head Office 1, Alfred Rewane Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos – Nigeria

ACCEPT MY OFFER TO ASSIST

I am Alhaji Hussein Dangote a younger brother to Alhaji Aliko Dangote a
business magnate from the Northern Part of Nigeria.

I was shock to discover through some friends about your plight in the
hands of some evil officials regarding your funds in Nigeria. You have
spent so many resources, time but have not received even a cent from the
funds? So why waste your time on it again after all these years of
fruitless efforts? Let us go for the Accrued Interest of 2.8Million USD
first.

As a Businessman, I cannot support such because if such calamity befalls
to me overseas or in other parts of Africa where we have investments; I
cannot stand it and might even die. So I cannot and will not support any
evil to be done to a foreigner here. It’s a pity that I got to know about
your predicament after you have suffered a lot but I believe it is not too
late since I can still ensure that you are paid your Accrued Interest.
Though our businesses have blossom over the years, I together with my
elder Brother Alhaji Aliko Dangote started business with a paltry sum from
our Mum and I know what it means for someone to lose his money, time and
resources. Though I am very busy with our businesses, for my assistance
to you or via my private email: ibrahim.hassan@qatar.io

Contact me directly so that I will assist you to get paid your Accrued
Interest. My decision to contact you is base on purely humanitarian
grounds.

Note: This is not related nor have anything to do with our private
businesses. It is personal to me. I want to be a Good Samaritan in your
life because many foreigners have been good to me outside Nigeria and I
will not allow you to be tormented forever. As a shrewd Businessman, I
believe that “Half a loaf of bread is better than none”. I invite you to
visit our corporate website: http://www.dangote-group.com

to find out more about our business empire and our areas of interests. Let
us work together so that you can be paid your Accrued Interest Fund of
2.8Million USD. I will also want us to have a fruitful business
relationship after you have been paid. for my support to your cause. I
will ensure that you are paid since I know the right and authentic people
to talk to and will also use our closeness to Government to help you out.

You will definitely receive at least your Accrued Interest Fund of
2.8Million USD.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for us to proceed.

Kind regards,
Alhaji Hussein Dangote
ibrahim.hassan@qatar.io



Good Day,

We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan, do get back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction on time.

Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.

Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap immediately

Thanks,
Mr Blatter Wilson

POWERBALL LOTTERY BOARD
You have won

£800,000,00 GBP

Lottery Officer
Mr John sherma
Email: powerballgames011@live.co.uk
TELL: +447031964131

for claim with FULL NAMES/COMPLETE
ADDRESS/AGE/SEX/OCCUPATION/TEL/COUNTRY
TICKET NUMBER:05-08-10-18-20-46-{43}.

Regards
Mr Philippe Tomblaine

Dear Lucky Winner,
You have won you cash prize of £650,000.00 Pounds and a KIA's brand new 2010 KIA Sorento SUV Car.
Contact the claims officer on E-mail [ kiacarpromo2010@yahoo.com.hk ] for Claims.
*****************************************************************
Contact: Mrs. Rosemary Johnson [ Forward Info - kiacarpromo2010@yahoo.com.hk ]
Call Tel No.: +447024014558.
*****************************************************************
Provide Her with Full Names:
Contact Address /Country:
Personal Phone Number:
Lucky Email Address:
Congratulations On behalf of KIA Motors Corporation [ Forward Info - kiacarpromo2010@yahoo.com.hk ]

In assoicaition with Russian Dating Scams

No comments:

Post a Comment