My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 14 June 2010

Todays Email Scams

Mr.Kazim Obaid
United arab Emirates.
REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Greetings From Dubai,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
the bank.

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds
($17.5million)our bank deceased customer late Richard Burson, who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990)along with his family on a plane crash below.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.
Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 as a brotherhood.

If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Respectfully
yours
Mr.Kazim Obaid



The Palace of King of Ogoni Kingdom,
Ogoni Oil producing community,
Rivers State Nigeria.



Dear ,

I am Ada Eze(Princess) Blessing , daughter of HRH King Raymond Abonime, the king of Ogoni Kingdom. I am 25 years old and a graduate of Mass Communication.

My father was the king of Ogoni Kingdom an oil producing area in Nigeria. He was in charge of reviving royalties from the multi-national oil companies and government on behalf of the oil producing communities in Nigeria. After the incarceration of the leader of the NIGER DELTA VOLUNTEER FORCE,Asari Doukubo by the former Nigerian leader my father suffered stroke and died in August27th 2008 last two year. But before his death, he called me and told me he has Three Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars (USD3,560,000.00) cash in his possession, specially deposited in a Security Bank here..

He advised me not to tell anybody except my mother who is the last wife of the (Cool eight wives that he married. My mother did not bear any male child for him. Which implies that all my fathers properties, companies e.t.c., we have no share in them because my mother has no male child according to African Tradition. My father therefore advise to contact his lawyer for the relevant documents of the said money, and told me that I should use this money with my mother and my younger sisters because he knows that traditionally, if he dies we cannot get anything, as inheritance.

He importantly advised me that I should seek for foreign assistance and that I should not invest this money here in Nigeria because of his other wives and male children who happen to be my elders. I am soliciting for your immediate assistance to get a Bungalow for us, where I will live with my mother and two younger sisters and further advise me where and how I will invest the balance money overseas, possibly on profitable ventures.

I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money out of Nigeria to any country of your choice where we can invest this money judiciously with you. You are entitled to a reasonable part of this money based on our agreement, and God will bless you as you help us.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Ada Eze(Princess)Blessing Abonime

Dear friend,

Sorry to bother you, I know we haven't spoken before but I'm currently
looking for someone trustworthy to work with me on a little project.

My name is Mr.David Harris, I'm originally from South Africa but now living
here in London. I moved here to work with the Deutsche Bank in the city as
a Senior Account Manager in the audit department.

The reason for my email is that myself and a colleague recently discovered
an account which was opened with a large sum of money in 2005, since then
there has been no activity on the account and all the contact details we
have for the customer appear to be out of date. With the interest which
has built up over the last few years, the balance of the account is now
£17.9m.

Only me and a friend of mine, one of our audit managers know about this
account and we decided to keep it to ourselves while we investigated it. It
turns out that the account is in the name of a foreigner who has died.
We
have no details of heirs or next of kin so the money will just end up being
sucked up by the bank and we all know banks have enough money as it is.

As we are the only two people at the bank with access to this information
and we have decided to keep it that way and claim the money for ourselves
using a third party who will take the place of the deceased next of kin
and that's where you come in to it, of course if you are interested.

We'll do all the work for you and we're pretty sure the process will be
100% risk free for the three of us. We have access to the death
certificate and we're able to produce any other of the forms and documents
that will be required.

Obviously we'd be looking to take a cut of the funds ourselves, so we
propose 70/30, I and my colleague will take 35% of the funds each leaving
you with a very generous 30%.
Again, sorry for intruding in your email, if you are interested then get
back to us.

Regards,

Mr David Harris
Email-david_harris@excite.co.uk

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Reverend James Smith. Greetings in the name of the Lord to you and your entire family.

I write to confess to some things you are presently going through with my boss. I was an Executive Member of Federal Investigation Bureau on Local and Foreign Debt before late. I resigned my official duty, when I discovered the activities of my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. This was because I suspected some kind of fowl play in their act. I knew very well that they would never inform me, because they know I will never be a party to such as a Christian.

I discovered that my Gov. Charles Soludo / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was conniving with some top officials various ministries to divert funds of mainly international contractors; some of those involved are 'Paul Blake'Don,of donlowfabricsonline@yahoo.co.uk, (lawrhythm777@hotmail.com) ,(Philip Asiodu, MISS ANNABELA FFI MARYSE ANNABEL Mr Mark Davies davies.mark121@live.com, Barr. Jack Parkinson jack_parkinsonassociates@live.com, Ahmed Musa, Dr Martin Hamilto, Martin Hamilton (martin_hamilton1@live.com Dr. Ola Vincent Computer Department (CBN), Dr. Terry Mark terry_diplomats@yahoo.ca, lucas Danjuma, lucas_danjuma@yahoo.com, BRR. JOHN WHITE (info.optusb52@optusnet.com.au), DR. MAURICE OBASI,Ms. Cynthia Morgan, Chris Egobia,Mrs. Jo. Mrs. Whelan, Mrs. Du Pruitt, Dr. Kenedy Martins, Willie A. Simpkins, Mr. Graham, ABDUAL HAMEED, BARR.CHURCHILL ANDERSSON(ESQ) (barr_churchillandersson@live.co.uk) Mrs. Mr.Robert Ben, Stella Mbu, Jonathan Gray, Martin Cole
(royalmartchambers@yahoo.com), Mr. felix Okon,
Jerry Hills, Abraham Olla, Hamilton Greg,Rev. Edward Okon, George Stamley, David Marshal , Rev. Fr. John Oputa, MR. W. RALPH BASHAM, Obi, Dr. Paul Ogwuma, Frank Morris, Pauly Douglas, Mr. Flora Atta, Dr. Effort Ekaette, Rev. Dr. Sani Olisa, Chris Smiths, Dr. Joseph Sanusi,Gina Ele, Dominic Lambert, Ola Williams, W. Ralph Basham, Chief Solo, RICHARD S. MUELLER,Usm4n Mustapha, Dr. Austen Obigwe, Richard Van Oppen, Mr. Samuel Nweke, Mr David mr.stitson_david@hotmail.com, Gbolade Smith Paul Dennison of the National Insurance Corporation, & Mrs. Victoria Duff, Mr William Cole, MRS. MARRIET DU PRUITT, JAMES WOOD, Richard Dickson and many others who planned to divert your fund into an account in Germany). The Federal Government has already given approval to your fund to be transferred into your account; while they are deliberately delaying your payment. They continue masterminding plan to issue you one fee or the other using different quarters.

I wonder why you haven?t noticed all these while. Well I just hope you believe me, because if you don?t, your fund is gone. Your fund IS CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO BE PAID TO YOU FROM A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT IN THE UK by the Federal Government using a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number,which was supposed to have been issued to you, but they have decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do in with one committee or the other especially in Holland (Amsterdam) and making you believe that the fund will be transferred into your account ? FALSE
I have not written you simply because I want you to give me anything. The reason why I am giving you this Information is because of the fact that I was aware of it and my doctrine does not permit me to withhold Information that I know if you do not reveal will surely damage the life of somebody, one way or the other. The only help you can get from me now, is the actual link to your fund, please do not give this information to my boss as it may lead to them influencing a blockage to your fund, so you have to be very careful with this information

Regards,

Rev. James Smith.

With Confidence

I decided to contact you for a business transaction hoping that you will contact me at your earliest convenient for a possible business deal involving money transfer of USD $30.5 Million PLUS 5,000 carats of rough Diamond and 500 Kilos of Nugget, 95.4% Purity.

I am presently the Auditor General of ABSA BANK GROUP, located at the Absa Bank building , I Johannesburg RD Gauteng . With your sincere assistant and co-operation, I have determined to work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received.

If you are not familiar with the above information, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about it and send your response.

This deal is worth taking and highly profitable.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

JAMES KHUMALO

jameskhumalo@mail.com

jkhumalo2010@gmail.com

Dear Fellow,

Its amazing to receive this Occult message in the mix of new age but your name was give to us and contact by your kinsman who wish all the good omen life always bring to those he loves. Establish yourself today rule this world through the help and cleansing with Freemasonry Occult Power and membersworldwide .

Be warn never share this message with anyone not even your spouse or trusted friend.
This is the secret of the ages which bring to you today.This offer is only available to America,Canada and United Kingdom Nationality only.

Yours Faithfully

Grand Secretary General

Freemasons' Hall
60 Great Queen Street
London
WC2B 5AZ
FraternityPublicOffer@reborn.com
FreemasonrySecretaryGeneral@akapost.com
TELEPHONE: +44 (0) 20 7831 9812
FAX :+44 (0) 20 7831 6020

FREELOTTO ASIA SDN. BHD.
Head Office:68A Hanoi An Phu
Ward, District 2 Hanoi
Site HYPERLINK "http://www.freelotto.com

Estimado Beneficiario,

CARIDADES ASIA promociones de loterías Vietnam Hanoi.

Nos complace informarle de los anuncios de hoy los ganadores de la MEGA LOTTO BOTE GANAR PROGRAMAS.

Su empresa o la dirección de correo electrónico personal, se adjunta a un número de ticket 6325698-44596-222, con un serialNumber410-32659 señaló a la suerte números ganadores del. 4014-236985744-596You tanto, se han galardonado con el importe total a tanto alzado pagar de su (Un Millón de Dólares) $ 1000 000.00 acreditado al archivo Ref No: BCLP / 24-FB-4234243/007VN.

Debe comunicarse con el departamento de reclamaciones agente por correo electrónico;

Nombre: DR. Colinas de Brent

E-mail: vietnamasialottoy@yahoo.com.au

Felicitaciones una vez más de todo nuestro personal por ser parte de nuestra

Promociones programa.

Mrs.Elizabeth Grayson

En línea coordinador

La sociedad loterías son gestionados por servicios de mensajería TNT

Limited, certificada por la Comisión de Apuestas

ELM Certificación 180/3/2.

© 2010 Lotería de Beneficencia

Ganador de la Lotería de Asia 2010

Congrats.,confirm receipt (£1,000,000 GBP) by sending your name,address,age,phone number etc to michelle_white02@9.cn

In assoicaition with Recipes and Food

3 comments:

  1. From: HOME LAND MONETARY SECURITY
    l receiver this email with this name ask me to pay $600 for customs
    RECEIVER’S NAME: BETTY ROY
    RECEIVER’S ADDRESS: 175 SOUTH GERMAN CHUCH ROAD, INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA 45229
    AMOUNT SENT:
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR
    ANSWER: GREEN
    SENDER’S NAME:
    SENDER’S ADDRESS IN FULL:

    In this exercise, The U.S Customs and Border Protection and Shall not be held responsible for non-payment or delays in remittance due to your negligence

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: HOME LAND MONETARY SECURITY
    l receiver this email with this name ask me to pay $600 for customs
    RECEIVER’S NAME: BETTY ROY
    RECEIVER’S ADDRESS: 175 SOUTH GERMAN CHUCH ROAD, INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA 45229
    AMOUNT SENT:
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR
    ANSWER: GREEN
    SENDER’S NAME:
    SENDER’S ADDRESS IN FULL:

    In this exercise, The U.S Customs and Border Protection and Shall not be held responsible for non-payment or delays in remittance due to your negligence

    W.Ralph Basham
    Commissioner
    U.S Customs and Border Protection



    N/B

    ReplyDelete
  3. From: HOME LAND MONETARY SECURITY

    From: HOME LAND MONETARY SECURITY
    l receiver this email with this name ask me to pay $600 for customs
    RECEIVER’S NAME: BETTY ROY
    RECEIVER’S ADDRESS: 175 SOUTH GERMAN CHUCH ROAD, INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA 45229
    AMOUNT SENT:
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR
    ANSWER: GREEN
    SENDER’S NAME:
    SENDER’S ADDRESS IN FULL:

    In this exercise, The U.S Customs and Border Protection and Shall not be held responsible for non-payment or delays in remittance due to your negligence

    W.Ralph Basham
    Commissioner
    U.S Customs and Border Protection

    ReplyDelete