My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Todays Email Scams

I'm Mr Peter WONG Tung Shun, Non-executive Director of Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong.
I have a deal worth $25,000,000, please get back to me if interested at peterwong1961@w.cn

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Adada an Oil merchant in Iraq; i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, just recently my doctor inform me i have a few weeks to live due to the esophageal cancer. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of fifteen million dollars $15, 000, 000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I!
t may int
erest you to know that i

I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

Mr. Adada

Hello my friend.
My name Irina, I have addressed in agency of acquaintances in search
of the man, and to me have given your electronic address that I could write and get acquainted to you with you, now, I will tell to you not much about myself. I the lonely good and beautiful girl, I very much wish to find the man with which, I can construct serious relations, I do not smoke and I do not drink, I go in for sports, I love rest, to walk on coast, to have a rest on the beautiful nature, at me it is a lot of interests and I think, that it very much to like you.

I very much want, that you have written me on mine e-mail the address: intelligent_ol@yahoo.com

it is the address with which, I write to you and I think that you will answer me very soon, I will tell to you about myself I will send you the best photos and I think, that we can learn with you each other on much better as you, I have put in this letter the photo you can look at me. I will wait for your letter, I think that you very soon will answer me. Your future friend Irina.

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

From: Inga-Britt Ahlenius
Attention:Beneficary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America
respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.
I have met with the New President of Federal Republic of Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account since he was sworn in as president.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorise the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund into your account,is your Notorization fee,which will cost you only but $255.00 uniteed state dollars, to the UN.
Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion,call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today+234-706-420-7465

Sincerely yours,
Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

I'm Mr Peter WONG Tung Shun, Non-executive Director of Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. I have a deal worth $25,000,000, please get back to me if interested at peterwong1964@w.cn

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP INVITATION
Dear Friend,
My Names are Dr Kali Philip, Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $11.5 Million Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested in my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. clik on the blow link to confirm the genuiness of the deceased death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Regards
Dr Kali Philip
Please send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: dk_ph88@voila.fr

From: Mr. Edward Tan
Date: 28Th March 2010

Good day and may the blessings of this day rest on you, hope you are in good health? Please do not take this unserious, i plead your pardon for my approach, ok. My name is Mr. Edward Tan. I trained and work as an external auditor for the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors.

A foreigner with thesame last name as yours, died here in Singapore, twelve years ago leaving behind an estate/capital (US$31.8M with interest) here in DBS where I work, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died intestate, no next-of-kin to his estate and no body came forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, I, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Singapore. This is especially possible as you bear the same LAST NAME to the said investor, of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction as me and my colleague are prepared to allocate a 20% of the total funds for your efforts.

Affirm your willingness and cooperation please,by replying me stating your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, AND CONTACT ADDRESS.

I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,
Mr. E. Tan.

I am Mrs abed from Ivory Coast I need your assistance to reinvest in your country $6.5Million Dollars My late husband was killed due to political crisis this fund is in Security company Reply with your telephone number I await your quick respond for more details

From

- purlty abed

FROM THE DESK OF GARUBA USMAN.
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA..


With Due Respect,


I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business.

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

My name is Dr.Garuba Usman I am of the bill and exchange of Bank of Africa Plc .

I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole passengers on 6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusal you can view this site http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$10.5M (Ten Million five Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next- of -Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again.

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 12 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through the internet when I was making a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed fund.

I am offering you 40% of the total sum if you agree to execute this transaction with me and the rest 60% will be for me.

The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make such claim.

This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account.

If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your interest in the business,I will draft and send to you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which you will re-copy and send back to our Foreign Remittance Department in our Bank, for easy execution of the transaction.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and dont have any negative implication .

Please you should not entertain any fear as I have made all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund to your account. This transaction will be completed within 14 Bank working days immediately we start the business.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country immediately after the transaction.

Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are not interested.

Yours faithfully,

GARUBA USMAN
Bill and exchange,
Bank Of Africa.

Hello,

I am Sgt John Guy, a US Marine Sgt.serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which Patrols the Anbar province. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of 20 million USD (Twenty Million USD) to the States or any safe country,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

This is some money in various currencies which was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. Know one knows the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the US$20 million, be rest assure that this business is 100% safe on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine

No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, for Iraq is a war zone. You will only help the diplomat to get the yellow tag paper as soon as they arrive in your airport.

If you are interested I will send you the full details, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.

The box can be shipped out in 48hrs. Please observe utmost confidentiality.

Regard.
Sgt.John Guy.

Your Attention is Needed,

I am Alhaji Mohammed Abba-Aji ,Special Adviser to President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (Nigerian Sick president) on National Assembly Matters, i am contacting you to assist me in this transaction which will be of great benefit to both of us,as i am talking to you now,the president has been out of the country for over 50 day,he has been in Saudi Arabia for treatment of his heart and liver problems.

I was in Saudi Arabia to see him because he send for me,the state which i saw him,i know he will not survive his illness,i mean is getting worst by the day. President Musa Yar’Adua had been admitted to a hospital in Saudi Arabia almost 3 months now, after he complained of heart problems,when i was with him at the hospital,i was informed that his liver has been damaged too.

President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua who is the 2nd President of Nigeria's Fourth Republic . who has also served as governor of Katsina State in northern Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 28 May 2007. He was declared the winner of the controversial Nigerian presidential election held on 21 April 2007, and was sworn in on 29 May 2007. He is a member of the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), i have worked with him for so long and presently i am his special advicer on National Assembly Matters.

To cut the long story short,i need your assistance because after my visit to Saudi hospital,the acting president(Good luck Jonathan)has banned all of us that is very close to President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua from going out of the country for his selfish reasons,so i was able to move some money to a nearby country(Ghana) i deposited 45 million US dollars in a certain security company,i only need your assistance to lift the money down to your country,i know that very soon the president will be dead and gone forever,then i will move down to your country for the money.

I am going to offer you %40 of this money,and we are going to use a diplomatic agent to lift the money because that kind of money can not be transfer,the bank will suspect it.here in Nigeria i can only make a call but can not be allow to do anything or send money out,that is why i need you to assist me.

Please indicate your interest and respond to me so that we can start.contact me on my private email address mohammedabba47@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Alhaji Mohammed Abba-Aji.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL :


Dear Friend

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am Mr..ARWAN IBRAHIM, the manager of Auditing and Accounting section of Bank Of Africa (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($15.5mUSD) Immediately to your account.


The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Mr. Andreas Schranner (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on 31st July 2000. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.



For more information about the crash you can visit this site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details regarding this transaction and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also after the funds has been transfered into your bank account you will take 10% out as a compensation for the expenses you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need to hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information regarding this transaction.
Your Full Name...........................?


Your Sex.................................?

Your Age..................................?

Your Country.............................?

Marital Status......................?

Your Occupation...........................?

Your Personal Mobile N°...................?

Your Personal Fax N°......................?

Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately.
REPLY VIA: mrarwanibrahim@gmail.com


Best Regards,
Mr.ARWAN IBRAHIM.

Bonsoir,

J'ai reçu votre adresse mail par un escroc de Côte d'Ivoire. Il n'y
avait pas de scam mais il s'agit d'une tentative d'escroquerie.
Par scam, on parle de scénario pour l'escroquerie. Celui-ci peut être
un gain à une loterie, une malette à faire sortir de Côte d'Ivoire, un
travail (souvent au Canada mais l'escroc est en Côte d'Ivoire), etc.

Pour plus de renseignements, je vous invite à faire une recherche sur
le net avec scam419, fausse loterie, escroquerie internet, bill gates
fondation (foundation).

Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année et prudence sur le net !

In assoicaition with Travelogues

No comments:

Post a Comment