My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Todays email scams

jane.murrey1@gmail.com

HI
My name is miss jane murrey,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address.( jane.murrey1@gmail.com )
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) yours JANE.

Hello
My name is Sandra ,i saw your profile today at (www.4ppl.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address(sandra_4ukennedy@yahoo.com.sg) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Miss Sandra.(sandra_4ukennedy@yahoo.com.sg)
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Hello Dearest One,

How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologises if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now, I am also aware of the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent business proposals circulating around the world, which makes it imperative for one to be extremely careful before accepting and venturing any business proposal from unfamiliar person like me.

I however, pray your respected self not to allow the above unnatural abnormalities to in fluence your decision to accept my genuine proposal and intentions which undoubtedly would be of immense mutual benefits to both of us. I pledge to you for urgent and dedicated attention which this issue deserves.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss. Florian N. Kim 26years old girl from Sierra Leone, the only daughter of Late Senator Isaac N. Kim, Hon. Senator Isaac N. Kim who died due to complications arising from a hydrocele operation in the early hours of Wednesday, November 12, 2008 in Freetown, republic of Sierra Leone.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father secretly deposited the sum of US$6,400, 000.00 in one of the prime bank in custody of my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school, before the death of my father in Freetown-Sierra Leone.

It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your s ervices and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address (
florain4love@hotmail.com ) only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.I will try to scan my picture to send in my next mail.

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Miss. Florian N. Kim!
E-mail:( florain4love@hotmail.com )

Hello
My name is miss Jennifer i saw your profile today
and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want
you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know

whom l am.Here is my email address(jennifer_4baby@yahoo.in).I believe we
can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss
Jennifer.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life) Please rpely me with my email address
here

jennifer_4baby@yahoo.in

Hello
I am called Racheal I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long, If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine my contact thus:(rachealodily@yahoo.com)am waiting to hear from you. please contact me through my e-mail address i have something to discuss with you thanks.
Loving you forever
Racheal

Complement of the day,

listen dear friend please i contacted you for an business opportunity that will benefit I and you, however I am working as an foreign exchange auditor bank customers at’ standing unclaimed money balance files here in our bank, so therefore when i discover that one of our bank late customer an citizen of India country the owner of Brisco car dealer company, and also he was an contractor import to coca cola mineral companies here in my country resident house burnt down totally gas bottle explosion fire killed entire families Mr. Hemant V. Chavan. whom deposited the sum USD$900.000.00.thousand, in our bank with out fixing any body as his account step down succeeded wily to inherited this money in case if any thing happened to him in future.

So when crosschecking our bank second quarter accounting auditing balance files for this year 2010. I Zube Kabel. discover this money deposited unclaimed file here in our bank custody, that was the reason why i contacted you to stand in helping me receive this money over there in your country for our joint investment of the money growth benefit together

However as soon as you receive this money into your position i will put resignation letter in our bank for enabling me resign and come over to meet with you for our joint investment of this money in your country

Listen never you have any afraid i am still working with this bank waiting for you to receive this money before i will resign from bank work, meanwhile every arrangement has been concluded here on how this money will be paid to you all what we need now is your fully cooperation’s for enabling me move this money for your receiving over there in your country

To start with i will need any of your scan face identity passport copy as well, nor your face identity driver licence, including your receiving this money over there full resident address,

with this is enough for my backup assurance receiving my own part of this money from you, waiting for your own opinion if you are ready to joint hand with me or not,

From yours friend here Zube Kabel.

My contact telephone number +226 75668820.

Hello
I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business
transaction for you.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US
Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin.
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and
we will shear the money 50-50%.
I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details.
Best Regards
Mr Amos Kude +226 78666175

ASALLA M-ALYKUM/DEAR FRIEND,


I know that this message might come to you as a surprise. However, it all just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. My Name is Dr Odum Paduwa. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. I am a Banker by profession.
However, my reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your foreign account.
Hence, I am inviting you for this business deal where this money shall be shared between you and I, in the ratio of 60 / 40% if you agree to my proposal.
This money has been unclaimed since 13 years in our Bank. The owner of this fund is a foreigner, who died since August 1997 with his Next Of Kin.
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.
Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
1) Full name..........................
2) Age.................................
3) Address......................
4) Occupation..........................
5) Telephone number..................
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Dr Odum Paduwa.

Dear Beneficiary


Scroll-Down.Find attached, is the Scanned Approval which is issued to you by the HM Inland Revenue & Customs.
This is to inform you that the Her Majesty London Inland Revenue & Custom has Approved your Wire-Transfer of $2,500.000.00
into your Nominated Account in your Country OR Credit/Debit Card Despatch.

The HM London Inland Revenue & Customs has declared that it's mandatory for you to obtain TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
and NON-RESIDENTIAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE. Without obtaining the (2) Certificates, the Inland Revenue will Not Allow Barclays
to Wire your $2,500,000.00 Million USDollars to your Account or Despatch Credit/Debit Card.

To obtain the TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and NON-RESIDENTIAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE. You are Instructed to
transfer the fee of 850.00GBPounds via Western Union to the Below Accountant Officer in person of.

Reciever's Name: MR SMITH WILLIAMS
City: LONDON
Country: UNITED KINGDOM




Upon the completion of the Transfer, Email us with the MTCN Control Number.

Here is our office phone number +44 704 575 1830.

I await your response,

MR ANTHONY JENKINS
(Specialized Transfer Director)
Barclays Bank PLC
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP UNITED KINGDOM
Tel/Fax: +44 704 575 1830

Interested in you,
My name is Vera, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am,Here is my email address vera_nuhan(AT)yahoo(DOT)com i believe we can move from here,I am waiting for your mail,Remember the distance or col our does not matter but love
matters allot in life.
Yours Love
Vera
(vera_nuhan@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment