My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 19 July 2010

Todays email scams

Greetings,

Following the announcement by the Chancellor of the Exchequer,that all accounts that have been dormant for over 15years be transferred to the Treasury i send this mail.
I discovered a dormant account in my office, as officer in charge. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth 20,000,000 million British pounds in an account outside UK. If you are willing to be a collaborator/partner to this please indicate interest immediately.

Remember this is absolutely a non public affair,as i am seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this unclaimed account, since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account,Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect,I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

My Regards,
Archie Kane

Hello dear
how are you doing, My name is miss jennifer i saw your profile here on this site (4ppl.com) then i decided to contact you after going through it Am seeking for friendship with you in a long term relationship am a single girl never married before i like sports, dancing and going to the beach etc,
i believe you will like to share future dream together with me If you accept me after going through my profile send me a mail to my Email box
(jennifer20000khl@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here
distance not be a barrier but lets connect cos love is
a bridge that brings far distance to be close
am waiting for your mail
Quick reply

yours
jennifer ( jennifer20000khl@yahoo.com )

Hello my dear

I'm miss laurant daudi,slim stature,open minded, honest, trusted,caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail. I go through your profile today and it was very lovely .I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers.I DO NOT LIKE A MAN THAT PLAY GAMES I NEED A REAL MAN COS I AM A REAL WOMAN OK Please kindly mail me back with my private email id (laurant_daudi@hotmail.com )So that we can know about ourselves and Please I'm waiting urgently to see your lovely mail soon.
Yours in love
laurant

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment