My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 29 July 2010

Todays Email Scams

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs.Sarah Green from USA am 51 years old, suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two weeks, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was married to my late husband who is an American for nineteen years without a child, my husband died in Iraq war while serving his nation.

Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited the sum of $7 million dollars Presently, I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my palmtop in a hospital in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few days to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies’ home.

You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the security firm so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.


NAME: __________SURNAME:__________________SEX: _____ AGE: ______MARITAL: _______________COUNTRY: CONTACT ADDRESS:
________________________PHONE NO#___________OCCUPATION:_______________

Waiting for your reply
Yours Faithfully,
Sarah Green

Hello,

I have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my clients funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance.

This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client since you are a foreigner and only a foreigner can lay claims on this inheritance. The Governing Body of the Bank has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund (£15. Million pounds). Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late Clients' Fund will not be Confiscated by the Bank and pushed into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

For the sake of Transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact for further clarification and explanation on this matter. I will need you also to reconfirm your

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Telephone Numbers
3. Your Contact Address
4. Your Date of Birth
5. Your Occupation
6. Your Nationality
to ascertain the fact that I am dealing with the right person.

Please provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. this is very URGENT PLEASE. Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while we expect your prompt response to this matter as the urgency demands.

email me immediately at mr_marksmith00@yahoo.cn

Yours faithfully.

Mark Smith
Tel: +447045735951

Hello,
My name is Lilian Johnson,I saw your profile today at (www.4ppl.com) And became intrested in you, I will also like to know you more, And i want you to send your email direct to my mail address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. And tell you more about me, Here is my email address ( lilian.johnson88@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for, your email to my mail address above.(Remenber distance or colour does not matter but what matters alot in life is True Love.
Yours New Friend,
Lilian

Hello
My name is blessing i saw your profile at www.4ppl.com and i love it
i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back
through my email address (bwblessingwilliams4@gmail.com) so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well i believe that distance or colour does not matter any thing but love which motivated me to write to you
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss blessing.
bwblessingwilliams4@gmail.com


In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment