My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 28 August 2010

Email Scams

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ALI JOHNSON
The Head of File and Auditing Department,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso (West Africa)

REMITTANCE OF US$19,300,000.00
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($19.3 million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. I will like to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, WHILE further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. And also promise me that you will not disappoint me when this fund hits your account.

Meanwhile the World Bank Group has mandated the BANK OF AFRICA Burkina Faso to release this unclaimed fund immediately when the next of kin is discovered with due application.

This payment will be effected through Swift Telegraphic Transfer in conjunction with the support of the World Bank.

Your Urgent response is needed for immediate transfer of this fund IN TO YOUR RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name.............................
2) Your Age....................................
3) Marital Statuses............................
4) Your Cell Phone Number......................
5) Your Country................................
6) Your Occupation.............................
7) YOUR SEX....................................
8) Your Religion...............................


FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
WORLD BANK READ, ABUJA, NIGERIA
Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your delayed Inheritance/Contract Fund US$10 Million USD from the Nigeria Government has been Approved and Released for immediate payment to your nominated bank account unconditionally.

You are therefore advice to Contact the General Manager of Oceanic Bank Plc, Burkina Faso (Mr. Harrison Obi) through below email address:
oceanic-bf-plc@fastwebmail.it
and send him your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he will transfer this fund to you immediately. Kindly notify us or your nearest F.B.I office after 96hours you did not received this Fund from Mr. Harrison Obi.


Thanks and accept our congratulations.


Mr. Olusegun Aganga.
Minister for Finance,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Hello
My name is Sofia mbaye i saw your profile today at www.gofreedate.com and admire it i think we can make it
together,theref ore i would like you to contact me back through my Via Email
(sofia_mbaye @yahoo.com) i will tell you more about myself and i will also
send you my photo as soon as you contact me back. Hopping to hear from you
soonest,
Miss Sofia.with love and
trust.

Hello!!!

My name is sharon I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile www.gofreedate.comw as delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, Email me at sharonedwin2@yahoo. com i have something special to tell you

best regard
sharon

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment