My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Todays Email Scams

Hello ,

With trust and gratitude I faithfully contact you , I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go of a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am on US Army.My name is Capt .Platt Miller,090209-M-2550C-014 II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center in Iraq and the 10th Mountain Division, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which controls the Camp Bah aria in Fallujah, Iraq.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come November and December,


I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact email through businesses WEBSITE so that i can be sure that the person is real. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $9,700,000.00 (Nine million Seven Hundred Thousand US dollars) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here by OCTOBER. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.


Clarity on the root of this money.

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the TERRORIST CAMP, during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what, No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location and secured storage entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, and before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his family .


I need to get the package out before it’s too late, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.




In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and by October or first week of November i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total amount and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:


Your full name ..............................

Your full address .............................. .........

Your direct phone number ................


Am waiting for your reply so that I can furnish you with more details.

Kindly reply to this email; drplattmiller01@hotmail.com


Respectfully Yours,

Capt.Platt Miller

Hi Dear
I am Patricia, it is my pleasure to meet you, you can contact me through this email, patriciaukazi27@yahoo.com

Good day,

My greetings to you and the family.

Thanks you for reading my mail and I am contacting you concerning a customer and an abandoned huge amount of money placed under our banks management years ago, I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you and me and the family in future.

My name is Mr Braimon Hamado, I am in the Auditing and Accounting Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (US$10M DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10M USD) to your account within 14 banking days.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim, foreigner has the brave to speak and to apply for the claim as the inheritance beneficiary of this transfer.

I don't want the money to go into the Reserve Bank of Burkina Faso (RBBF), as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this transfer as a top secret between me and you alone ok.

I promise you that i will direct you on how this transfer will go successfully if only you can abide to my instruction.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betrayed me.

(1.)Your full name...
(2)Your address...
(3)Country..
(4)Age...
(5)Occupation.......
(6)Private telephone number

l will send you my details of this transaction as soon as i hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information,

My regards.

Mr Braimon Hamado

AUSTRALIA INTERLINK LOTTERY PRIZE RELEASE CENTRE
78 BELGREEN LANE LONDON ENGLAND SER28 5TE.
TELEPHONE: +44 207 1834 236


WINNING NOTIFICATION
Audit Control Number: D2A610
I.D. Number 5868 1120 7341 104

AUDITED ENTRY REPORT : ALL CASH PAYMENT ARE AUTOMATICALLY VERIFIED AND FORWARDED WITHOUT WITHOLDING

Date: 30th July 2010


Ref. Number: AGB/9800/1479701/02
Batch Number: 57214/6723/1


DEAR LUCKY WINNER,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are happy to inform you of the release of lottery winners international programs held on Friday the 30th July 2010. Of all the 17 finalist playing 6,000 ticket, Your email attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers 2-7-14-18-3-45 which consequently won in the second category,you have therefore been approved the winner for a lump sum pay out of ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($1,800,000.00) congratulations!!!

Note this is a tax-free winning you are not to pay any tax to the British government, except for the insurance fee which must be paid before the release of your fund. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from all other European lottery institute which Over 3,000,000,00 individuals worldwide Participated.

The programme which was designed and promoted by Australian lottery and some other international lottery institutes that include Elgardo, UK Lottery, etc. has been the biggest ever played in the world, which aimed at changing the life of millions of people. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year 450 million dollars lottery programme.

To help us proceed with your claims this information must be kept confidential and away from publicity to avoid unwarranted abuse of the programme or fraudulent act from criminals and unauthorised individual.

And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to UK BONDS AND CREDITORS, because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery in your name.

To begin your claim, you have to contact your agent:

MR.JONATHAN IDE
Telephone Number +44 207 1834 236
email: jonathan@australiainterlink.com

Remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.
Finally all winning must be claimed within 30 Days of this notice. All unclaimed funds after the date stated will be cancelled as unclaimed and be included in the next stake. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays, please follow all information given to you. Furthermore should there be any change of address do inform us soon as possible.
Congratulations from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our program.

Yours faithfully,


KEISHA ANDERSON (MRS)
Head of international promos
AUSTRALIAINTERLINK (UK)


Please note that original copy of your certificate can be sent to you by fax or post by request.

*Overseas Subscribers Agents is a Government-licensed Lottery Service Agency, which has been marketing National Lotteries to overseas subscribers for over 19
Years. Acting as agents on behalf of Lottery players around the world, OSA makes it possible for you to enter Government Lotteries, such as the Australiainterlink Lottery etc.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Bank Draft of
$800.000.00 US Dollars, but I did not hear from you hence I deposited the
Draft with CITY LINK Couriers Limited, West Africa.I have paid for the
delivering Charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the CITY LINK Couriers Limited to deliver
your Draft is ($150.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far. Contact CITY LINK Couriers Limited with this
information below;

Contact Person: Mr.Victor Ferdinard
Email Address: citylink.customerservice@hotmail.com.hk
Telephone:+(234)703-477-4101

Make sure you reconfirm your Postal address( ) and Direct telephone number
to them and ask them for your tracking Pin Number.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Vera Blair.

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of(1,000.000.00 =
United States Dollars) contact Dr. Frank Chong for more detail E-Mail: =
malaysia90@w.cn Tell: +60 1764 32071

FREE LOTTO E-MAIL PROMO OFFICE
82 VICTORIA STREET,VICTORIA ,SW1
UNITED KINGDOM.


================================
Ref: TFR/9900034943/JPT
Batch: FR/45-300-07
================================
YOUR EMAIL HAS EMERGED YOU THE WINNER OF $2,000,000.USD WITH WINNING NUMBER(106889) IN OUR ONGOING FREE LOTTO UK DRAW.
KINDLY FILL THE DETAILS BELOW:

FULL NAMES:

ADDRESS/COUNTRY:

AGE:

OCCUPATION:

MOBILE/TEL/FAX:

EMAIL:

ONCEMORE CONGRATULATIONS, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PRIZE MONEYDO CONTACT Y


In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment