My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 30 October 2010

Email Scams

Hello
My name is glory, i saw your profile on www.4ppl.comand it interest me more in writing you, i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a direct email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and my extend of interest in you.Here is my email address (glorytamba2@yahoo.com) I believe we can have a good relationship from here so please pity me and write me on my mail id I am waiting. Remember good relationship goes beyond distance and color,honest,emotions,carer and kind that lead both lovers to fly highly on the wings of happiness, and in all true love is all we need in life to be happy.please contact me back with this email address here (glorytamba2 @ y a h o o . com) please don't write me on the site .Thanks a lot for
your kind attention. From glory

miracledidda@yahoo.com
My name is miracle i am female i was impressed when i saw your profile at (www.4ppl.com) and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (miracledidda@yahoo.com) This is because i dont know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,
please reply me back through my email and with your email so that i can contact you
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
miss miracle

Hello!

My name is favour,
how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took in tersest on it,more about me i will tell you in my next mail,i believe we can make a good friends,let distance or color not be a barrier but lets love Connect us together,because love is a bridge that Connect far distance to be close if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this email(favour_richard46@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something very much important to tell you. Lots of love favour.

Hello
My name is Miss Nancy, i am tall and sexy looking young girl, i saw ur proflie at www.4ppl.com and i disced to contact you to have a relationship with you, i will like you to write me back through my email address thus (nancyweah22@yahoo.in) so that i will send you my picture, so for you to know who i am, i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you about my self. please contact me direct to my email

Your New Friend
Miss Nancy.

Hello
My name is faith I saw your
profile and admire it, I think
we can make it together,
therefore I would like you to
contact me back through my email
address thus(faithmambo@hotmail.fr)
I will tell you more about myself and
I will also send you my photo
as soon as you contact me back.
i will like to bee your friend
Please write me through my email
address (faithmambo@hotmail.fr)

THIS COMPLIMENT IS FROM JOY TO YOU
I AM MISS JOY WITH TRUTH TRUST AND HONEST,I THANK GOD FOR SEEING SOMEBODY LIKE YOU IN THIS SITE TODAY BY YOUR PROFILE (WWW.GOFREEDATE.COM ) WITH ALL PLEASURE I BECAME INTERESTED TO KNOW YOU BETTER,AND I BELIEVE YOU WILL ALSO BE TRUSTED TOO,PLEASE JUST CONTACT ME BACK AT MY PRIVATE EMAIL (JOYKUMAH11@YAHOO.C O.UK) TO LET YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME AND ALSO GIVE YOU MY PICTURE,IT WILL LEAD US FOR A BETTER RELATIONSHIP AHEAD AND IN FUTURE,PLEASE TRY AND REPLY BACK O.K, AM WAITING FOR YOU INTEREST REPLY.
THANKS YOURS SINCERE ONE
JOY KUMAH

glorydominic88@yah oo.com
Hello Dear Friend,
I saw your profilecom and some thing about you move my intrest to comminicate with you so how is life treating you. I want you to use this email address
glorydomin ic88@yahoo.com
so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisessssssssss s
Yours lovely Glory

Hello dear new friend,

My name is Cecilia. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private email ( ceciliababy39@yahoo .com.sg ) to have my photo and my details.

I am waiting for your reply
( ceciliababy39@yahoo .com.sg )

Thanks
Miss Cecilia

Hi Dear, how are you doing today? Hope pretty good i will be glad to hear that. Wow you have a lovely profile and i like what you wrote in your profile, well i would love to chat with you and get to know more about you and if you are interested in chatting here is my id elizabeth_d_lovelyl ady @yahoo.com same as my e-mail.I will be looking forward hearing from you soon and take care for now..Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment