My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 20 November 2010

Email Scams

POLICY HARMONIZATION COMMITTEE
(SUB SECTION Ghana MONITORING UNIT)
Our Ref: PHC/WAMU/BJN/ZZ057
Date: 19th /11/2010
Attention:
This is to inform you that we have arrested those scammers who have been scamming your money for long now ,and after a serious thought the Government of Republic of Ghana has finally decided to offset and pay you all the outstanding settlement of your over due contract payment. I resumed duty on the 4th of October 2010 as Policy Harmonization Chairman on public debts (Ghana Union Monitoring Institution), a committee set up by
the WORLD BANK in Ghana.
I am committed to upholding and defending the constitution and laws of Ghana Union (GU) as well as achieving a higher level of public safety and security through the prosecution of criminals in the state.The purpose of the committee among others is to investigate, verify and settle all outstanding debts. owing to the records before me have revealed that your payment has not been effected as a result of official negligence as many irregularities had happened in the Bank where some top officials of the Apex Bank collaborate with impostors who are carrying fake portfolios misled and misguided YOU about the position of your fund and having the opportunity to extort money from you.
As we understand the difficulties of economic times that exist today and would like to repay this obligation for your plan designed to meet your budgetary need. so be informed that your payment had since being deposited with the corresponding BANK which in few days, all payment transactions will be concluded according to the agreement and you will receive your payment through wire transfer to your nominated bank account.
The security of your data and transactions is crucial to us, we therefore apply one of the best security standards available (128 bit SSL), this (SSL) applies to the business relationship and supplements any agreements made by individual contract.
Based on the information we received, it is mandatory and compulsory that you forward your contact information to me for further advice and also for the programming of the information in the micro chip compartment of this committee. As the authorities stated, your payment has been described as selective payment and you will be required to comply with the Bank to affect the transfer of
the fund exactly on the particular date or period (24 hours) specified in the transfer script text for the fund to be made available to you.
You are also advised NOT to accept any E-mail or telephone calls that do not come from this office as this is to forestall new efforts towards a diversion of your payment.
Accept our congratulations in advance. Call me on +233 26 5089466.See attached document for the pictures of those scammers
Best regards,
Mr.Evans Akunne
Chairman, Policy Harmonization Committee.

Hello
My name is Gloria. i saw your profile at [www.24luv.com] and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address [gloria_d4real[at]hotmail.com]I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you,
Lot's of love, Miss Gloria
[gloria_d4real@hotmail.com]

Hi Dear
My name is Miss divine sanka, am 23years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trust and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address divine_sanka@yahoo.com) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,
divine

Hello dear
how are you,hope fine,my dear i came across your profile and i Pick interest on it,i' m Miss nacy am very loving and caring girl with bright future, i love to know you better, i believe we can proceed from hear, i will tell you more about me when i heard from you, remember that color does not matter what matters most is love,please contact me on(nacy_mabou@ymail.com) so that we can continue while waiting to hear from you.
yours
nacy.

Hello
My name is Floxy,iam tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading your profile, i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me at
floxy_xx04@yahoo.com
we can start from there, also i will send you my picture, i will be waiting because ihave something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you, take care and lots of
love,God bless
(floxy_xx04@yahoo.com)
Floxy

favour1kassala24@yahoo.co.uk
Hello my dear,
My name is Miss favour. I found your profile today at (www.4ppl.com) and i was inspired. I found you as my true partner in life and want to have a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and want to promote, contact me by email; favour1kassala24@yahoo.co.uk.so I will send you my beautiful pictures. It will be lovely to receive your response. Thank you from favour
E-mail (favour1kassala24@yahoo.co.uk)

Hello,Dear!

Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favourite memories are safe and warm. I find that dreams about love on my mind often that any other thought. Sometimes I bring it there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, it surprises me and finds its own ways into my thoughts. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to my dreams about love.After reading your profile today i found you best amoung best that gives me the impretions of writing this mail to you for for futher introductions,You can contact me at my private email address where we can share pictures and
other things but remember that age;distance and colour has noting to do with love?this is my email address(ritarealgirl1000@yahoo.com)Am waiting for your reply soonest.
Waiting for your reply
alots of love

Rita

I passed through Ur profile,I'm very much interested to meet with you and to shear my love together with you,my private mail box( mary2love1@yahoo.com ) so i can send my pictures and everything about me,remember distance has nothing to do with love,I'm waiting for your mail,thanks
MISS mary.

Is my pleasure to meet you and i would like us to know more about each other.please contact me through my email address so that i will tell you more about me and send you my photos (joytazi@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment