My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Fatth Abdul - fatth.abdul25@rediffmail.com = Scam

Hi.
My Name is Fatth Abdul,I have a wife and 3 young kids (ages,5 ,10 and 15). We live in cardiff in London and we are searching housekeeperand Female Caregiver. I used to live in Fiji (I am Australian) and really love the Fijian culture.

If you know of anyone who may be interested can you please pass on my details. Duties include cleaning, washing ironing, preparing meals etc.
The person will be treated like part of the family and We have an apartment for you in our house and we will take the
responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and
flight ticket.You will only pay for your working permit through a
Certified U.K Immigration Agent which in accordance with the new
British Labour Law.
I will be paying you 6,500pounds and allowance money of 200Pounds for
each weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will
be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.
.If you are interested, Kindly email me on with
your C.V/Resume on how to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Thanks.
Fatth Abdul
phone:+447024017814
Email; fatth.abdul25@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment