My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 27 January 2011

benmetu_utbltd@w.cn = Scam

MR.BEN METU.
Regional Head International Banking.
Universal Trust Bank Ltd.(UTB).



TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.


Sir/Madam,



I am Mr.Ben Metu,The Regional Head International banking of the above named Bank.



This is the second time of sending this mail to you as the first one returned undelivered.

Kindly confirm to us,If you are related to our Customer late MATAHAU ANARE VUALIKU from FIJI ISLANDS.He is a Customer to our Bank with account number 00986765545.He has some amount in his Domicilliary account which has not been operative for a long time as a result of his death.The board of our bank in the first quater meeting of the year 2011, resolved to release the fund to the relations should they come for it.We have made frantic efforts to locate any of his relation for them to come up for the claim,but there was no success.



I therefore want to confirm,if you are related to him or not,as we have similar email of yours in his deposit next of kin email colum hence my contact to you.If you are not in anyway related to him, kindly let me know,so that we can strike a deal by releasing this fund to you for me and you to share after the release.



If you are not related to him and you will like to strike the deal with me,kindly let me know so that I can forward to you all his detailed bank deposit informations/documents,amount in the account and instruct you on what to do with regards to the fund and its claim.You can reach me on my email so that we can discuss on the way forward and what should be our take home percentage after the release of the fund to you.Be informed that this is purely legimate as all approvals,release and transfer proccesses will be carried out legaly according to international transfer banking policy.(ITBP).



Looking forward to hearing from you.



Regards,



MR.BEN METU.
Regional Head International Banking.
UTB Ltd.



http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment