My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 29 January 2011

drmathewokerekeudah@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

It is totally against the ethic and civil service code of conduct in accordance with oath of office secrecy for me to do this but I want to do this on personal capacity believing you will not betray me but will surely come back to reward me for my sincerity honesty and for my great effort at the successful conclusion of your transaction.
Please confirm if truly the bank has contacted you regarding payment of your over due fund.
However,I wish to inform you that a woman submitted her name claiming to be your local representative, her details and banking particular was among the list certified for payments, see below and confirm for the account she submitted for transfer of your fund.

Beneficiary: Ms.Ronnie James
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Bank Address: 1072, Richmond Av.
Staten Island, New York
Account Number: 4121097896,
Routing No:003-051-200,
Swift Code: BOAU78S33.

I have inquired deeper to come to the conclusion that she and few powerful individuals are behind this dastardly act without your consent,as it stands now, you will certainly encounter enormous problems to convince the International Remittance Dept that you have not been served with required number of direct notice.

You are therefore advised to submit your approval, as the bank will certainly not be held responsible for paying into an unauthorized account,It will be in your best interest if you would quickly get back to me so that I can issue instruction for re-verification on your payment file, for a direct wire transfer of your fund to you, I am willing to assist you receive this sum within the shortest possible time.

I wait for your urgent response so that I can give you further details on the next step.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Okereke Mathew Udah
Director Foreign Remittance Dept
Central Bank Of Nigeria.



http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment