My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Sunday 9 January 2011

Grace - gracejean_om2@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_om2@yaho o.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_om2@yahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace
.

1 comment:

  1. The person who is spread this is in Senegal and not In USA as he or she says...plis take care guys.

    ReplyDelete