My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 28 January 2011

officalemail@volny.cz = Scam

Attention Dear:



Good day to you,



I am MRS FAVOR SAVIMBI, the widow of late Angolan rebel leader Mr. Jonas Savimbi of Unita Rebels in Angola I am presently in distress and under house arrest.



The government has frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties. To save the family from total bank ruptcy I have managed to ship through an undercover courier company.



The sum of US15, 000,000.00.kept by my late husband. The money was disguised to beat the Angolan Security and it is currently deposited in a security company. I want you to receive the money and pay into your Account for the family safely.



I am offering you 30% for assisting me secure this money fast before it is located by the Angolan Government Agents.Contact me immediately with my Email Address so that I can

forward to you all necessary details Endeavour to send you phone and fax numbers for easy Communications.



Best regards.



MRS FAVOR SAVIMBI

FROM ANGOLAN


http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment