My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 28 January 2011

viviancosmos@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello,

IT gives me great joy and happiness to say hello to you this day.
I am interested in creating a good relationship with you and
i hope we can be good friends. I hope to tell you more about myself and my
background when next i will write after hearing back from you. A little about me;
My name is Miss Vivian Cosmos 24years old, single and never married.very beautiful and attractive
Please email me your pictures and tell me about yourself. My approach may
also sound strange to you but i have chosen to make a good partner from
outside my country for my own special reason am from Somalia
If only i will be given a
chance and a hand of friendship, i will make myself more clearer and you will
also reason with me on my decision to contact you. It takes a day to make a good
friend and i hope you are one i can count on. I will send you my pictures
when you respond. Thank you and God bless.(Remember that distance,age or
biological color does not matter in a real love/relationship as much as there is
love and better understanding. I am waiting for your reply now!


VIVIAN COSMOS


http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment