My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 1 February 2011

+233 24 900 7960 hillaryosafugh@gmail.com = Scam

Attention: Sir/Madam,

Ghana Project Service Commission (GPSC) has Published their 2011 Annual Projects, about Seventy-Two (72)Products/Items will be needed for Purchase/Supply in large quantities.

Can you send me your Product price list by email to cross check if you have any of the listed items so that I will visit their Office and give you full details including quantity, terms of payment and Shipment destinations.

Tender is open to all eligible foreign contractors from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines of the procurement Board of the Republic of Ghana.Get back to me for more details. I am a commission agent.

Reply directly to my email: hillaryosafugh@gmail.com

Call me on: +233 24 900 7960

Thanks,
Hillary Osafu.
Links International Ltd.
Plot 124 Michael Samora Rd,
Assylum Down,Accra.
Email:hillaryosafugh@gmail.com
+233 24 900 7960


http://zoqy-gadget-world.blogspot.com/
http://zoqy-digital-camera-world.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment