My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 26 March 2011

Scams

Hello,

My name is Mrs Annabel Laura am going on a cancer surgery today.contact my
lawyer,Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you for the good work of the
lord.quoting my personal reference number BB/AMZ/900/2015/SWYI/316uk.
My lawyer Name:Barrister Lio Bacon.

Attorney at-Law.
Lio Bacon & Associates LLP
Business Address:1-2 Universal House
Wentworth Street,London E1 7SA
United Kingdom
Email: Liobaconlaw@live.com
Tell; +44-7031-864-662



HI My Dearest.

It's my pressure to meet you. My name is grace I really pick interest to have you as a friend,and i also have something important to share with you and my pictures. May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

( graceeukazi@yahoo.com )

Dear Beloved,
Good a thing to write you.
I am Margaret Kenzo 16years old girl and my younger brother withme Marvelous 13years old boy. Please don’t cry for us all we need from you nowis direct assistant to get us out of this war zone as everywhere in my countryis devastated by rebel and Government solders.


Our father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoamerchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days but he islate now died of hart attack few year back, now before he died he told me aboutsome fund he deposited with a bank here in Ivory Coast and I am the next of kin.I am just 16years old and a university undergraduate we need a guardian soconfuse now really don't know what to do please we need your help I don’t wantto die here get us and our fund out of this country immediately please we have sufferedenough please help me out rebels are rapping girls and killing peopleeverywhere we are living in fear help us out.
More details as soon as I hear from you,
Thanks,
Margaret Kenzo. margaretkenzo@yahoo.fr diana2323susuan@cantv.net

Hello my dear, [ jane.0gwo88@yahoo.co.uk ]
Hope the sun rise gets you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine
weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile
at this lovely site and i felt great spark in my heart despite that i have
not seen you in person but your profile really gave me a nice pleasure to
communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like. you can reach
me through for easiest communication and i will send my picture to you as
Yours Jane with love & hugs,
soon as i hear you through email;[ jane.0gwo88@yahoo.co.uk ]

Hello,
My Name is Miss Nancy, I came across your profile today at (http://www.4ppl.com),and i was inspired to send you a mail,remember love is a bridge that cornet far distance to became near. As you know that having a prophesy of love over somebody there most be odds around the corner, but no matter the odds, love survive all odds.I am a girl who's love story is interesting.I am responsible,romantic and courageous.I believe that with good mind you have to admit my request Please contact me with my e_mail address at (nancychizizyappiah@ymail.com)
Yours new friend.
Nancy.

Hello. I wish to send you my photo and tell you more about me only if you write to me on Email nadezhda_green@rambler.ru About you.

No comments:

Post a Comment