My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 29 April 2011

+448721117349 jfbondsecuritiesandassetmanagement@msn.com = Scam

Hello,

My name is Heather Sullivan. I m a british national. I got your email
address from an online journal. I m writing to you from a jail in
Wapakoneta in Ohio USA with the help of the chief warder and my lawyer.
I have been here for four(4) months now suffering over a crime I know
nothing about. It was all a set up which I came to realise lately was
arranged by my own boyfriend who wants to take over my inherited wealth
and estate which I also made him a signatory to.

The main reason why I have contacted you is to seek your kind help in
moving $3.5mUSD (Three Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) which he dosen't know about from one of my inherited stock
accounts which I inherited from my late dad and its handled by one of
the big stock firms JFbond Securities and Asset Management. I need you
to contact the broker in charge of at JFbond through the below email
address and quote my file number 8801782JF while contacting him. Of
course, he is already aware of my current situation which is why you
need to quote the above file number so he would understand you were
directed by me to move funds on my behalf. You shall be taken through
legal process such as completion of funds release form and some other
stuff.

Contact Name: John Atovik
Email: jfbondsecuritiesandassetmanagement@msn.com
Fax: +448721117349

I shall keep my own part of the deal by offering you 30% of the $3.5mUSD.
As soon as the funds has been handed over to you, just deduct your 30%.
And you will do me a favour by helping me to keep the remaining funds
safe untill this case is cleared. I pray the lord helps me.

NOTE: DO NOT CLICK ON "REPLY" SO AS TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
CREATE/WRITE A NEW EMAIL AND SEND IT DIRECTLY TO THE BROKERS' EMAIL
INDICATED ABOVE.

Regards,
Heather

NOTE: Whatever contact you make with the broker, he would indulge me
about it and that means you don't have to worry about indulging me
with the progress of the transaction.
--

The lad is most likely in the UK....
{Baiter note: That number is a Premium Rate Number!!)
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Affiniti Integrated Solutions Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment