My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 26 April 2011

larrybrown442@dslextreme.com +234 816 965 5750 = Scam

Hello there,

How are you doing ,since I didn't receive any contact from you about the
Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars I went and deposit the
Draft with (United parcel Service) UPS ,I traveled out of the country for
3 Months Missionary Course and I will not come back till Mid July. I have
received an email lately from the courier service informing me that they
could not locate the address you have provided earlier for the delivery s=
o
they have been holding the parcel.I have paid for the delivery charge and
Insurance premium for the safe delivery of the cheque and the demurrage
charges per week is $45.00USD which means you will be paying for only
demurrage charges.

Do contact the Ups in West Africa now for the delivery of your draft so
that you can reconfirm your Name, address(s) and direct phone number to
them again so that they can carry out the delivery .The parcel
registration number is TPG67654

UPS Contact Person: Mr. Larry Brown
Email Address: larrybrown442@dslextreme.com
Telephone: +234 816 965 5750

Do contact them as soon as possible for I will be out of both phone and
emails till I am back from my course and note the date in the cheque will
soon expire so you have to get them to deliver it and cash it before the
validity ends.

Yours Faithfully,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment