My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 3 May 2011

barr_dickson_soglo@hotmail.fr mrscomfortwhisky@live.com +447045791881 = Scam

My Dear, Good Friend



I will like to introduce myself as MRS..COMFORT BOYI, of Federal Republic of Indonesia, a widow to Late MR..WHISKY BOYI, (The former Consular of the Dominican Republic in Benin)I and my late husband relocated to Benin in the year 2004 when he was posted as the representing Ambassador to the Embassy of the Republic. of Dominican Benin .



After the Death of my Husband in June 2005, i have no other option than to sell his Telecommunication Company in republic. of Benin . I have been recently diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic and attending my medical treatment at St Victoria Private Clinic here in Benin Republic . I am writing to you now from my sick bed and i wish to donate to the less priviledage as we do not have any child that will inherit this Fund.





They Fund US$18.5MN (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) that is deposited with Bank of Africa(BOA)in Rep of Benin will be transferred into your nominated Bank account in your country as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to fund, if only you will assure me that you will honestly execute this project with every confidentiality and fear of God, as i can do nothing now to process on the release of the funds as condition now will not allow me to continue the process that made me need your urgent assistance to carry of the great task as my new appointed next of kin.



With my health condition and because my late husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the Bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her Bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself,10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less privilege people in the society.



My international Attorney (Barrister. Dickson Soglo)E-Mail:(barr_dickson_soglo@hotmail.fr) will issue you all the necessary Documents including the POWER OF ATTORNEY that will be required and effect the releasing of Fund on your behalf.



This is in fulfilment of the last request of my late husband: that a substantial part of Fund be used to carter for the less privileged, If this condition is acceptable to you, then contact my private international attorney in UK immediately with your full names and contact information as indicated below. as soon as you contact my lawyer, i will inform my Bank to proceed on the processing of all the require red Documents for the immediate release of the Fund into your nominated Bank account.

.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described and you will be blessed as i was inspired to contact you.



Kindly send this required information immediately to my Attorney and you can always reach me through my private Doctor Dr.Felix Richard on his direct telephone number so that he will inform me for further process. Note:I have already,infomed him everything about this project: His number is . +229-9957 5213



1. Your Full Name/ Full Address……..

2. Your Age/ Sex…………………….

3. Your Marital Status………………..

4. Your Occupation……………………

5. Your Mobile Numbers……………….

6. Your Country…………………………..

7. Your International Passport/Working…..
ID/Driving Licence……………………….



Contact me on my private email as stated therein: (mrscomfortwhisky@live.com)

Please Contact my private Attorney below:Tel: +447045791881



Thank you and May God, bless you.



Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Comfort Boyi

No comments:

Post a Comment