My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 6 May 2011

chadgadaffi@ymail.com = Scam

Hello friend,

I am an adopted child to the Libyan leader Col Marman Gadhaffi presently at war now, My name is Chad Gadhaffi I except through one of the Boarders by the help of (immigration) officer hence I am not in support of what my father is doing.

I am now in India , please I write to know if you can accept my fund worth 9.2 million dollars in a security company here in India transferred to your account for safety reason, I shall give you 40% of the total money at the end of the day.

Finally, please NO one must know about this, in your positive response I shall give the name of the security company to you to contact them hence I am still hiding.

Note: It is very important for you to know that i do not know you before now so if only you are sincere that i can transact with you because my life is important to me not even the fund.

Best of the,
Chad Gadhaffi.

No comments:

Post a Comment