My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

jeffmike56@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello friend,

I am Mr. JEFF, the auditor general, International Standerd Securities Limited. In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account which was opened in 1990 belonging to a dead foreigner a national of your country. I decided to track his last name over the internet to locate any member of his family hence I got in contact with you.

After going through the deceased records and files, I discovered that:
(1) No one has operated this account since 1993;
(2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating.
(3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known beneficiary. AND IF I DO NOT REMIT THIS MONEY URGENTLY, IT WOULD BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING.

I want to transfer this sum of Eighteen million, five hundred thousand Dollars. from International Standerd Securities Limited. in his account overseas. I am therefore writing to ask you to quietly partner with me by providing an account or set up a new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. Even an empty account can also serve as long as you prove to be honest to me till the end of the deal. I hope you will never let me down.

I am ready to give you the sum of Seven million, five hundred thousand Dollars.for your assistance and partnership with me.

If this proposal satisfies you, Please, get back to me with your telephone number so that i call you and let you know the next thing to do.


I look forward to your prompt reply.

Mr. JEFF

No comments:

Post a Comment