My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 3 May 2011

lazarusokeke20@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

With all due respect, I beg your help to submit my late client as his relative in the bank to get $ 8,5, which he left before his death. The fact that you both have the same LAST-name (surname) and he is also a citizen of your country.

In connection with the knowledge that my late client was dead long ago, bank executives want to confiscate the fund with a foul policy.

Please reply immediately with your personal information to allow me to tell you better, and go to the bank to release the inheritance.

1. Full Name:
2. Contact:
3. Phone:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Gender:
Please contact me at my email address (lazarusokeke20@yahoo.com)
you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Lazarus Barr Okeke (Lawyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment