My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 6 May 2011

mr.hedunku@yahoo.com = Scam

TO YOUR VERY ATTENTION:

Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not an error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration. I have a business proposal of $2.8 million United States Dollars in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to be my client (Name withheld).

I am hereby, contacting you because you are qualified by your name identity since you bear the same surname with the deceased and could receive the funds upon claims. Detail package of this transaction will be made available to you upon receipt of your favorable response on the above subject matter. Please email me through (mr.hedunku@yahoo.com) with your Direct Telephone numbers for discussion of this deal in further details and finally, our sharing ratio will be 60:40
Thank you and I wait for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Hedu Nku.

No comments:

Post a Comment