My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 3 May 2011

rafikbinasmat@yahoo.com.hk l:+6014639 1395 Fax:+60321784539 = Scam

Office Address:
RAFIK .A.& ASSOCIATES.
78 Jalan Pandar Baru, 52100
LL38 5CF Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Tel:+6014639 1395 Fax:+60321784539
E-mail: rafikbinasmat@yahoo.com.hk

Ref: Partnership Venture.

Hello Dear,

With due maximum respect, I crave your indulgence knowing that this my proposal will be a surprise to you. My name is Barr. Asmat Rafik bin a legal practitioner with RAFIK A. & Associates in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help me secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where this fund valued ($7,530,000.00) Seven Million, Five hundred and Thirty thousand dollars deposited by my client before his death in Dec 2004.

Now, my intention is purely to seek your consent to kindly present you as the legal next of kin/beneficiary to my late client's funds as you have the same surname with my late client. This would mean that the proceeds of the said funds would be released to you. After the release of the funds to you, we shall then share it mutual, which will be 60% to me and 40% to you. My office would provide documents to back up your claim. The most important thing I need is your honest/sincere cooperation in this task. And I assure you that this transaction will be legally executed according to the dictates of the law, which will protect you from any infraction of the law.

However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest immediately for further details. A swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this letter and early establishment of position will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Barr. Asmat Rafik Bin.Esq
(LLB Hon)

No comments:

Post a Comment