My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 6 May 2011

smndornoo@gmail.com = Scam

My Dear,

There is information I think might interest you.First kindly confirm if you are the owner of this email address.

I am Mr. Simon Dornoo, I work with Barclays Bank.I do not know if I am talking to the right person, But I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID. Already I have your name and email address in our file in the office, but somehow I am not comfortable and too sure that I am communicating with the right owner of this email.

If you can prove that you are the owner of this email ID, then I will furnish you with the information that I have for you, All I need is a confirmation that this is your ID.

I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced that I am communicating with the right.Please ensure that you reply this mail as soon as you can please

Best regards,

Mr.Simon Dornoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment