My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Friday 23 July 2010

Todays email scams

nice profile.don't mean to be kinda forward but just wanna say hi.are you for real and you want true love,if yes.let get it started but if you are for some games you don't bother to hit me back cos its been hell with men.i don't know why they keep wanting me for my money and not for who i am.so please let me know whats up and you get back to me via debrah.williams@yahoo.com mail me alright i don't really chat.

Hello,
I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission.God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact. I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.
Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical,I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to use it. I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.
I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital. My husband earned these funds (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer; he will inform you on what to do. Contact him with the below details:
Barrister Henry Slater
Email: slater.hry@hotmail.co.uk
Telephone: +44-702-401-5676 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44-702-401-5676 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish. Furthermore you will never have any problem with the law as you will only pay some amount to the government as tax and a minor percentage to settle the bill of the bank and the most major part you will use to bless God's
Children all over the world.
You are blessed.
Mrs. Margret Winter.

MESSRS BILL,OBI & CO.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
(EQUITY
15OSBORNE STREET,IKOYI,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEL:+234-802-758-5643
barrbillobi03@gazeta.pl

Dear Friend

You may be surprised to receive my letter. Meanwhile,I got your
contact from a random draw conducted by our law firm, (MESSRS BILL,OBI & Co
Chambers,) in Lagos,Nigeria. I am Barrister BILL OBI, the Legal
Adviser and counsel to a deceased expatriate contractor (Mr.Mark
JAMES) who used to work with Zenith Oil and Gas Company here in
Nigeria thereafter shall be referred as my late client.On the December
26th 2003, my client and his entire family died in a plane crash in
cotonou, Benin Republic. You will read more stories about the crash on
visiting this website:
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

he was a well known philanthropist before he died, he made a Will
stating that $9.5m (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars
Only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice
overseas.We have made a random draw where your name and e-mail address
was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the bank
here, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be
credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client (Mr.Mark
JAMES) in your favour and therefore, you are required to contact me
immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your
designated official account.
However, I want you to forward to me your

FULL NAMES : ==================================
ADDRESS : ===================================
OCCUPATION :==================================
PHONE NUMBER:=================================
AGE :=====================================
NATIONALITY :==================================
MARRIAGE STATUS:==============================

Upon the receipt of the aboved information I will obtain from the
Federal High Court a Sworn Affidavit on your behalf and i will also
forward your full name and address to the bank as the bank has already
made request for this to enable them issue the beneficiary certificate
in your favour.
Please act fast and contact me via my private email address,
barrbillobi03@gazeta.pl

Meanwhile, you can call me on my number +234-802-758-5643 for further
details and clarifications

Regards,
BILL OBI ESQ

I have just deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of 800,000,00 Pounds to the FedEx Delivery Services here in UK,due to I have waited enough to hear from you so that your funds will be transferred throughSkye Bank here,I have paid to them their delivery charges and insurance coverage fee, the only fee you are to pay is their security safe keeping fee of (260 Pounds) only. Below is the shipment Officer contact information including his email address with the parcel reference number.Note that without you indicating your parcel number as listed below the FedEx delivery services will not listen to you they will be imagining if you want to steal another persons parcel. Please call or Email: Mr. James Nicolas Shipment Officer Of FedEx Delivery Services UK.Agent Name: Mr. James NicolasE-mail: fedexparceldelivery1960@w.cnTel: +447-04-571-3185,Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856,Parcel Number: fex456789838Also below is the information they need to deliver the ATM MASTER CARD. This is to avoid wrong delivery as I already gave them yourdelivery address but you have to re-confirm it to them ok.Full NAME,HOME,ADDRESS,COUNTRY AND TELEPHONEPlease make sure the information is complete as they promised that once they receive their security safe keeping fee within 2 to 3 working days the magazine will arrived your door step according to the shipment officer. Also ask them on how you are to make the payment for the security fee to them so they can effect the delivery of your parcel immediately.Thanks.Raul Malijan

Compliment of the day,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my family in your country. I have the intention to invest with you, into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your account with your assistance.

My names are Mr. Williams Park . I am 51 years old married with two lovely kids. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as an officer in my Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my Head Office in the end of each business year.

On the course of the last two year 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am ranking officer made Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($6,500,000.00) which my Head Office are not aware of and will never be aware of it. I have placed this funds on SUSPENSE ACCOUNT with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, this informed my contacting you. Indeed I will appreciate if you can receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds. There are practically no risks involved, it is simple bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as one of our customer who has been banking with us and the depositor of this funds with my branch, so that upon your request for its immediate transfer my head Office will not hesitate to transfer to your designated bank account.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure and modalities I have mapped out for this transaction.

I shall be glad to reciprocate this gesture to you. If you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

If you accept to work with me, lets discuss in details.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Williams Park

Dear Friend.

I am Mr Andy Tombi the Former credit manager of SNS Bank in
the Netherlands now based in united kingdom. I have a proposal to
discuss about a certain bonded account in SNS bank, Please contact me
through my email below if you are interested to know.

It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

Regards,
Mr Andy Tombi
Email: tombiaandy2009@mail.kz

Euro Mega Millions
Brookmount House,
62-65 Chandos Place,
Covent Garden,
WC2N 4LP,
London,
United Kingdom.


Confirmation Reference Number: 78-45-2-12-47-66-4
reply to E-mail to: bentelliot09@realtyagent.com

You have won 1.000.000.00. Euro (One million Euro) in the Euro Millions Email
Sweepstakes Easter charity bonanza, held on the 1st of May 2010. In London,
United Kingdom. Please contact the agency for the claim.

contact person: Mr.Bent Elliot
TEL: +44-755-348-4351 Fax: +44-703-195-2966
reply to E-mail to: bentelliot09@realtyagent.com

Below are your Winning
Information's:Email Ticket Number 15-21-4-19-27-44
Reference Number: 78-45-2-12-47-66-4
Draw Lucky Number:8-17-10-13-37/*5*7
Batch Number :JKPN44521412
Serial Number: HMML235524453


1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age/Sex:
5. Phone Number:
6. Country:

Note, All winning must be claim not later than June 30th, 2010.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Holt, Hermekan.
E-mail: bentelliot09@realtyagent.com

MICROSOFT CORPORATION
100 Victoria Street
London SW1E 5JL
Ref: BTD/968/09
Batch: 409978E.

Dear Internet User,

Congratulations!!!

This is to inform you that the sum of £500.000.00 has been awarded to you
as cash grant from the Microsoft and AOL Company for this year 2010 cash
grant Award.
Please contact Mr. Davies Elton, Head Winning Claims Dept. Email:
davieselton@w.cn, Tel: +44 7045785875 with your NAMES, PHONE NUMBER and
POSTAL ADDRESS so that we can issue your cheque and send it to you.
Note: Your email address was used for this selections.
Congratulations.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Juliet Greenfield.
Head Customer Care Service
MICROSOFT PROMOTION AWARD TEAM®

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment