My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 31 July 2010

Todays Email Scams

Hey
I read your profile and I like what I read you seem like a cool guy and you're really good looking! If you don't mind looking at my profile and if I seem like somebody you'd like to get to know, get back to me on my personal email at charitymorgan16@yahoo.com Otherwise thanks for reading and good luck.........hope to hear from u soon
(charitymorgan16) AT YAHOO DOT COM

Hello.....................
My name is miss suzan i saw your profile today at www.4ppl.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (suzankarim2@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above suzan (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address he (suzankarim2@yahoo.com)

Hello
i am Lara Williams and i am from California.. I am a single lady looking for a man to love ... i am new to this online dating and i want you to know that you are the first person i am sending this message too.... I will like to hear from you.. ad me on aliyahmoore42@yahoo.com...

Hello dear, i am suzy single young lady with good character .I am intrested in your profile i saw today at (olx.com) so i will like us to be in good relationship,if you are intrested please contact me through my mail id above at(suzyben83@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me,because i do not make use of this site at everytime,for easy comunication please try to send mail at my email id above. Bye yours faithful, suzy.

hello,
how are u doing, i am new here and i am serious looking for someone honest caring loving person that can take good cares of me and make me happy, i like your profile,can u email me and chat with me at annchase4real@yahoo.com or send me your email address so i can reply and chat with u thank u

Hello my dear

my name is miss faith
i saw your profile today at www.4ppl.com
and became interested in you i balive
that coming to you will be a great
thing for me please
contact me with my private eamil
faithweah22@yahoo.in so that i will
give you my pictures and for you to know
who i am.
Am waiting to hear from you.


faithweah22@yahoo.in

Hi Dear,

How is your day, My name is Maurine Justin Yak 25 years old girl from Sudan. I am tall and fair in complexion ,am loving, romantic and caring angel. I gone through your profile. truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you , so you can reach me through this Email (Missmaurine_justin2008@yahoo.co.in) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now.
Lots of love and kiss from Maurine.

(Missmaurine_justin2008@yahoo.co.in)

Hello dear, i am suzy single young lady with good character .I am intrested in your profile i saw today at (4ppl.com) so i will like us to be in good relationship,if you are intrested please contact me through my mail id at(suzyben83@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me,because i do not make use of this site at everytime,for easy comunication please try to send mail at my email id above. Bye yours faithful, suzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment