My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 2 August 2010

Todays email Scams

Good Day,

We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan,do get
back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction
on time.
Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we
can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.

Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you
what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap
immediately

Thanks,

Mr Blatter Wilson

AU GOLD DUST FOR SALE

FROM MISS ALSHA MALLAM
TAKWA GOLD -GHANA, WEST AFRICA

We have for immediate sale 300 kilos 22+ karat gold dust, selling at 15,000 dollars per kilo
COMMODITY AND SPECIFICATIONS.
COMMODITY: Gold Dust.
ORIGIN: Ghana
FORM: Dust
PURITY : 98% plus
QUANTITY: 300Kg.
CURRENCY OF PAYMENT: Us Dollar
VALIDITY: Subject to our final contract.
Mode of transportation/shipment: Air freight.
Price per kg:$15,000 USD. Per Kg

The origin of our gold dust is Ghana in West Africa and the procedure of shipment is very simple, for initial shipments we request that buyer be on ground to inspect our products,the gold is first taken to the government assay department to ascertain the purity in the presence of buyer , after which buyer is expected to pay the cost of shipment and insurance to buyers destination airport accompanied by seller and buyer on the shipment. As a security buyer would be given the corresponding in gold dust of the amount he paid for shipment, this will only be given back to seller once shipment has been made and gold found to be 22+ karats and better.
After refining buyer will have 72 hours to make payment into sellers nominated account minus the initial fees payed for shipment and insurance which is a commitment fee.
On your acceptance we will issue you with an FCO, Kindly reply to Email; takwagoldfiends@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply.
MISS ALSHA MALLAM
TAKWA GOLD -GHANA, WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend

Greetings in the name of God,Pls let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year.

i prayed and got your email id from your country guestbook. I am Mrs Susan Ronney from London,I am 58 years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true believers.Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10million dollars with a First Inland Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.
where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. my doctors
Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital here in London have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund church,mosque, orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon. NAME: __________SURNAME:__________________SEX: _____ AGE: ______MARITAL: _______________COUNTRY: ______
CONTACT ADDRESS: ________________________PHONE NO#___________FAX NO#_________________OCCUPATION:
______________
waiting for you information

reply:me through this my private email susanronney100@gmail.com
Thanks
Susan Ronney

hello
My name is miss bintu, and I pretty lovine and caring young
Girl with full of love and care, and I saw your profile today at(www.allpenpals.com) and I love it,
I think we can click together and make something good out of so
Please try to contact me my e-mail address (bintu_hassan1@yahoo.co.uk)
I would like to show you my picture and at the same time, you will know me more.
again, please contact me true my email address. (bintu_hassan1@yahoo.co.uk)
Dont send it to the site, thank you for your understanding
yours bintu.

Hello Dear,
my name is sharon i saw your profile at www.4ppl.com and i found pleasure to write you as my my friend so that we can communicate to each othere,please mail me through my email address (sharonkhalifa6@yahoo.com) that i will send you my pic for you to know who i am for the love and pleasure i have develpoed in your lovely profile i awaits your lovely reply as soon as you get this mail. sharon
please please please contact this email directly


sharonkhalifa6@yahoo.com

I hope that every things is ok with you
as is my pleassure to contact you after
viewing your profile at (www.4ppl.com)
which really interest me in having communication
with you. i will be very happy if you can write
me through my email for easiest communication
and to know all about each other,here is my
email, (christiana_be@yahoo.com) i will
be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all
the best for your day.
yours new friend.
christian

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment