My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Email Scams

From: Barrister Senam Gavah.
Senior Advocate of the cabinet ESQ
Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Tel: 00226 78 56 92 33.

Attn:.

With due respect, please don't be surprised or afraid to receive this type of message from me. I am Barrister Senam Gavah, the personal resident Attorney to Dr. Eric MORGAN, the late businessman who died with his wife in the event of terrorist attack on 11th September, 2001 World Trade Centre in America. My client Dr. Eric MORGAN leaves the total sum of Fourteen Million Two Hundred thousand united state dollars ($14.2m USD) in his bank account here in Burkina Faso .

Dr. Morgan was a Gold & Diamond dealer in some of East and South Africa countries but the reason of bringing such amount here is to establish Cement Factory. Unfortunately he lost his live with his family in the event of the incident. I have made several enquiries to locate any of his relatives but to no avail.

Above all, hence nobody is available for the claim I am looking for a dependable individual that I can trust, someone who wiling and honest enough to carry out this transaction with diligent to the best of his/her ability to collaboration and transfer the money from the bank custody before end of next month. Besides, the bank officials are treating to confiscate the fund to bank treasury as unclaimed bill because the banking rules and regulations stipulate that if such amount remain unclaimed after (9) years they will confiscate and transfer to bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request for foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and Burkinabe is unacceptable to stand as next of kin to a foreigner here in my country.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of the fund as indicated, you must apply first to the bank as the deceased next of kin by indicating your bank information where the money will be remitted. You may be interested to know that I have all the necessary legal documents to backup the claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any branch of law. I hope you will welcome this life opportunity, if so, please get back to me with confirmation of your good interest to enable us discuss further about the sharing ratios.

Upon the receipt of your acceptance, I will send you more detail explanation for your better understanding.
Waiting for your urgent respond,
Best regards,
Barr. Senam Gavah.
Tel: 00226 78 56 92 33.

Good Day,

We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan, do get back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction on time.
Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.

Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap immediately

Thanks,

Mr Blatter Wilson

Hello,
Hope the sun rise get you smiling and you are enjoying the weather, so please write me direct to my email address catherinenatty@yahoo.in so that i can send you my pictures and we can establish contacts from there.

i am waiting to hear from you
Yours Catherine Natty

Email; catherinenatty@yahoo.in

Hello!!!


Please reply to my email:( marytae_efa@yahoo.in)


My name is maryta, average hight and good looking,I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you,
I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4 and there something
special i want to tell you ,So please contact me
directly through my email address( marytae_efa@yahoo.in)
so that I can tell you more and also
send my picture directly to you.
regards
maryta . .

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment