My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Emal Scams

how r u,
My name is goodness,
I am tall ,
I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you,
I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring friend that I have been looking 4,
And I have something (special) to tell you about me,Remember the distance or colour or age does not matter but love matters a lot in life So please contact me directly through my email address at (jammeh_goodness@ya hoo.com) so that I can also send
my picture directly to you.
regards
good ness

ello Dear,
Contact me driectly to my mail box (Christy4u_david@ho tmail.com)
it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at (www.gofreedate.com ) which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email not in the site for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo my email is (Christy4u_david@ho tmail.com)
i will be waiting to hear from you have a blessed day
from Christy.. PLS TRY TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT

(Christy4u_david@ho tmail.com)

Hello,
Hope the sun rise get you smiling and you are enjoying the weather, so please write me direct to my email address catherinenatty@yahoo.in so that i can send you my pictures and we can establish contacts from there.

i am waiting to hear from you
Yours Catherine Natty

Email; catherinenatty@yahoo.in

Hello friend!!!
I liked your profile , my contact

anstasiyalove@yahoo.com

Looking for man for relationship!!!
I'm send more picture!!!

Hi,) faithkalma@yahoo.com)
My name is faith,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you dont mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ( faithkalma@/y/a/h/o/o/.com)believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above..(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter even our age difrent because i have something very IMPORTANT to tell you,but love matters alot in life) please contact me with this e-mail address ( faithkalma@yahoo.com)

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is MARGARETTE a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.
best regards ..lets chat then .. heres my following
account ..


MSN : margarettecoleman@hotmail.com



YAHOO : margxxxx


see yah ...


In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment