My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Email Scams

UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE
PO BOX 555, NEW YORK NY 10116-0555

Attention,

This is to notify you that we have intercepted your parcel from DHL COURIER SERVICE is making the delivery and we have stopped the delivery process for some security reasons stated below:

1. Our scanning system has detected that your parcel contains a confirmable ATM CARD to the tune of $6,500,000.00 USD.

2. Such ATM CARD coming from African /Europe/Asia is been verified by the POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE which we have directed our inspection team to proceed with the verification to ascertain the authenticity of the ATM CARD and now after all the verification on the Parcel/ATM CARD, having contacted the issuing institution who made it known to our office that the ATM CARD is a Genuine one and Not ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED.

We have also forwarded the Serial Number of the ATM CARD to the U.S, Treasury Department and they confirmed that the CARD is Authentic and ready to be cashed at any ATM MACHINES.

Also for the Delivery of the Parcel to continue, you are in obligation to obtain from Spain, a Duly Sworn Affidavit from Spanish High Court which will back up the Origin of Fund. This is in line with the Anti-Terrorist Campaign which the USA Government has embarked on recently to protect our Territory from future attacks. You should therefore contact the sender of the ATM CARD or the DHL Courier Agent in Madrid,Spain to get the Sworn Affidavit for you while we wait to receive from you the Affidavit File Number to enable us forward your ATM CARD to your address.

Below is his contact information. Note that the cost of the Affidavit is $98 and do not hesitate to remit the amount to him.
Name: Mr Nelson Morgan
Email address: nelsonmorgan42@gala.net
Tel:011 34 671 735 253

We shall then forward the ATM CARD to you and you will be sure of a genuine ATM CARD that is coming to you. We are doing this for your interest considering the rate which fraudulent and stolen checks/ATM CARD are been sent to our innocent citizen that most times put them in problem.

Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
RICHARD GLUCKMAN
Postal Inspector in Charge

maureenzinga1@hotmail.com

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Maureen, I got your contact details in (www.4ppl.com) and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.

My e-mail(maureenzinga1@hotmail.com)


I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours truly,


Maureen.

Hello My Friend,
My name is Doris, I have a friendly feeling, As I saw your profile today on (www.kiuky.com) And decide to leave a message for you, I know you're many miles away. separated by such distance, But yet your letters will bring you near to me; Through the mails we will share in future if it touches you to be a friend to me and if you feel to know more about me you can reach me on my via e-mail (dorisbaby1986@yahoo.in) bye and have a nice day.

kisses,
Doris.

Hola Queridos
Mi nombre es Miss Joy Fumba, conseguí sus detalles del contacto (www.kiuky.com)
y estoy interesado en conocerle y ser amistoso con usted,
Le agradecería si conocer tan pronto como sea posible
A continuación se mi correo electrónico privado para una mejor comunicación (joyfumba02@yahoo.com)
Estoy totalmente de creer que podemos salir de aquí puesto que toma uno para saber a alguien.
Y quiero que usted entienda que la naturaleza tiene su propia manera de unir a las personas
para un fin determinado
Miro adelante a oír más pronto de usted
Atentamente
Alegría Fumba

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Joy Fumba ,I got your contact details at (www.kiuky.com)
and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you,
I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible
below are my private email for a better communication (joyfumba02@yahoo.com
)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.
And i want you to understand that nature has it's own way of bringing people together
for a particular purpose
I look forward to hearing more from you soonest
Yours truly
Joy Fumba

solnishkotanya@yahoo.co.uk

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment