My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Email Scams

Good Day,

We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan, do get back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction on time.
Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.

Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap immediately

Thanks,

Mr Blatter Wilson

REPUBLIC OF GHANA
UNITED NATION PRESIDENTIAL TASK-FORCE
ACCRA GHANA



Goodday

Good day, sorry to disturb you at this moment but it will be of an great help to you as soon as you go through this message of benefit, I am the United Nations Presidential Task Force Chairman for Refugees here in Accra Ghana, am passing this information to you that the Member of the Parliament is looking for God fearing person who can be the Ambassador /Emissary to the African refugees, the meeting was held some few days ago in the castle House in OSU (President Office) and it happen that your name has been nominated to be the Ambassador/Emissary for the African Refugees.

All you have to do now is to forward the following details to us immediately:

Full Name:
Home/Office Address/Postal Address:
Mobile/Office/Home Telephone Number:
Photo-copy of Identification:

With all the above following details/minutiae will be pass onto to the United Nation Head Office in United State of America and United Kingdom, so that United Nation Head Office in both ends can put your name in the registration book for this appointment and send you an Official letter regarding this appointment: The Presidential Task force Chairman United Nations Head Quarter hereby wait to hear from you as soon as possible.


Yours Faithfully
Dr. Koffi Annan

United Nations Head Quarter
Accra Ghana.

Dearest one,

With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Sarah Basil from South Africa , I am 68yrs old, I am married to late Mr. Basil Elijah who worked with an oil company in Cote d'I voire. before heretired in the year 2002. He died in the year 2005 after a CadiacArteries Operation.We were married for 36 years without a child.

And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next sixmonths due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum Of $14.2 in one of the banks here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoirefor safe keeping.Presently this money is still in the bank.

Having known my condition I decided to hand over this money to an individual, church ,Brother or sister in christ that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want you to use this money according to the desire of my late.husband to help the Lessprivilaged,orphanages,and propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money,And I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an unGodlyway.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I wantyou to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up comingCancer Surgery. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I haveStated herein.

Hope to receive your urgent reply. Due to the presentcondition of my health,I don't make or recieve calls on my doctor'sinstruction much duely to my cancern problem.
Waiting for your utmost reply.

Yours Sincerely ,
Mrs Sarah Basil.

Kasikorn Bank PLC, Thailand
Bangkok Branch Office
No.3 Rajdamnern Avenue,
Bangkok 10200,
Kingdom of Thailand.


Dear Valued Beneficiary,

We at this bank wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of your Inheritance/Contract funds transfer release documents in conjunction with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of a part-payment $10,800,000.00 United State Dollars to your designated bank account from their offshore account with us.

We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your funds as you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

The only thing required from you is to obtain the Non-Residential Clearance Form to enable us credit your account directly by telegraphic transfer or through any of our corresponding banks and send copies of the funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in your bank account within five (5) bank working days from the day you obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Form.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, you are kindly advice to forward the following information.

Your full Names:
Contact Address:
Age:
Profession/occupation:
Telephone/Cell & Fax Numbers:
Country Of Origin:

Immediately to Dr Kittin Llb (drkittin.llb@mail.mn)



Dr Kittin Llb
Head of International Transfer Dept
Kasikorn Bank PLC, Thailand

Registered in Thailand.
Registered No: 1026167.

Registered Office: No.3 Rajdamnern Avenue Bangkok. Kasikorn Bank PLC, Thailand is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Kasikorn Bank PLC, Thailand adheres to the principles of the Banking Code.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE. LAGOS.
Our Ref : CBN/FOD/CBX/0174/10

Attn:Bnenficary

RE:UNPAID CONTRACT/INHERITANCE WINNING FUND- WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.

After waiting to hear from your partners for a long time, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden,the payment will be delayed/stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigeria friends, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a
money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company?? name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on conditions that they would pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your greedy friends started telling me stories and avoiding me. They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till this moment, I have not receive a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movementbecause I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past provided you co-operate with me. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind when you have the fund in your account. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you, therefore, stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it.
I personally did the work at the beginning and on.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be logged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours. Look, I am man of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me on my direct phone ,so that we can have a chat over this issue via my direct telephone above, if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about the fund.Contact me via this email:dr.mikes61@yahoo.com.hk


DR TUNDE LEMO.
Deputy Governor. (Finance Sector Surveillance Directorate, Central Bank of Nigeria)


Hello,

My name is Mrs. Sarah Moore, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. My husband was a contractor with Texaco oversea for over 10yrs. He died in 2006.

I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health,I decided to WILL/donate the sum of 2,400,000 (Two million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my lawyer (Mr. Clark Thompson) with this email (clarkt102@gmail.com) and tell him that I have WILLED(2,400,000.00USD) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

From Mrs. Sarah Moore.

Hi,Good Day!!
My name is Miss.Matida I saw your profile today on (www.4ppl.com )and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (matida_di201@yahoo.in) hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss.Matida

abigallgarang@yahoo.com

Hello
Compliment of the day to you,with hope that you are physically and emotionally alright, l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition. My name is Abigall, i saw your profile here in this dating sitewww.4ppl.com
and admire it, i think we can have a lovely trusted relationship, please i would like you to contact me directly through my email address:(abigallgarang@yahoo.com) i will tell you more about myself, as soon as you contact me back, but then remember colour, distance or age difference does not matter alot in LOVE affair, i think we can make it together, hoping for your lovely reply soonest
Abigall.

Hey, Kelly is my name,I am new to this whole online thing, please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you . I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man... you seems to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I practically wrote you a book! Hehe! .
It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeded.
I will leave u my contacts and if u feel comfortable about it, jus contact me via email I am not into games so honesty is a must for me. So here is my first step of trustin u with my contacts. Big step. my email is ladekelly@yahoo.com


From, Kelly

PS... I am a one man woman and am not only looking for a sexual partner, I am looking for a serious relationship .

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment