My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 30 August 2010

Email Scams

Hello
My name is Sofia mbaye i saw your profile today at www.gofreedate.com and admire it i think we can make it
together,theref ore i would like you to contact me back through my Via Email
(sofia_mbaye @yahoo.com) i will tell you more about myself and i will also
send you my photo as soon as you contact me back. Hopping to hear from you
soonest,
Miss Sofia.with love and
trust.

You are therefore advised to send your personal information to the (EVENTS AGENT UNITED NATION LOTTERY)to facilitatethem and process the TRANSFER of your 1.5 million pounds you won(MAIL:revpatrickstone_ageni@yahoo.com.hk)

My Dearest one i trustee

Greetings my dearest one,my name is Maria bless am 24 years old Girl from Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr.justin bless Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.justin bless, my mother including other top Militery officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crat
through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Maria justin bless

Good Day,
We are still waiting to hear from you regarding to the loan, do get back to me today so that we can be able to complete this transaction on time.
Get back to me immediately so that we can proceed further, so that we can finalize this transaction without any delay or what so ever.
Waiting to hear from you asap.We have been waiting to hear from you what is the problem? if you are not interested let me know asap immediately
Thanks,
Mr Blatter Wilson

My name is silviakabashi I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here (silviakabashi@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss silviakabashi.

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is Nancy a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I want to be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.
best regards
Nancy

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment